Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion

Go down 
+6
Melissa
mediawatcher
Joanimaroni
riceme
Eric
SheSurfs
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion Empty
PostSubject: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:08 am

http://mic.com/articles/98826/lapd-confuses-black-actress-kissing-white-husband-for-prostitute

http://www.knowmyrights.org/knowledgebase/faq/police-encounters/when-do-i-have-to-show-id

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:16 am

This pisses me off.

There is no excuse for this.

The officers need to be punished and or fired. Im not sure firing is in order, that may be too much of a punishment for the crime, but something that really gets their goat should be done. Perhaps put them on desk duty for eternity.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 am

As if the police have nothing else to do. Laws against victimless "crimes" suck.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:28 pm

That's horrible. The world would be a much happier place if more married couples made out in public.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 12:45 pm

riceme wrote:
That's horrible. The world would be a much happier place if more married couples made out in public.

Smile

You remind me.

My mom and dad were so passionate towards each other.

made me gag lol

They held hands, hugged and kissed in public and at home they would dance and kiss each other.

I gaged about it then, but now as a adult know they were in love.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:53 pm

LOOKS LIKE SHE WASNT JUST KISSING HIM.

She was having sex with him in a car.

Django Unchained actress who claimed she was harassed by LAPD officers for kissing her white boyfriend was actually having sex with him in car, reveal witnesses

Then got snooty with the officers when he ask her for ID. Which I think is appropriate considering having sex in public is illegal and you can be taken to jail for it.

So she ended up using the RACE card.

I no longer feel bad for this woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756165/Django-Unchained-actress-claimed-harassed-LAPD-making-boyfriend-car-actually-having-sex-witnesses-claim-police-audio-claims-went-racism-rant.html

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Always more to the story......she refused to provide ID. BTW......her boyfriend looks like a nerd. She can do better.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:16 am

Chrissy* wrote:
LOOKS LIKE SHE WASNT JUST KISSING HIM.

She was having sex with him in a car.

Django Unchained actress who claimed she was harassed by LAPD officers for kissing her white boyfriend was actually having sex with him in car, reveal witnesses

Then got snooty with the officers when he ask her for ID. Which I think is appropriate considering having sex in public is illegal and you can be taken to jail for it.

So she ended up using the RACE card.

I no longer feel bad for this woman.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2756165/Django-Unchained-actress-claimed-harassed-LAPD-making-boyfriend-car-actually-having-sex-witnesses-claim-police-audio-claims-went-racism-rant.html

And yet once again....conclusions are jumped to and blame is given...and then...oops guess this just may not have been a racial issue.... There are times when the entire story needs to be told....not just the first cya explanation...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:06 am

You have to admit. Its a popular way for wanna be stars to get some media attention

wink
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:01 am

Chrissy* wrote:
You have to admit. Its a popular way for wanna be stars to get some media attention

wink

As they've said....the only bad publicity is no publicity.....That or entering rehab to grab a few headlines...
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 10:45 am

This is a touchy issue for me. SheSurfs, thanks for the information regarding when and why providing ID to LEO is necessary.

Several years ago, a local police sergeant who responded to our call to intervene in a work situation didn't agree with my assessment of the situation (to say the least.) He became angry, went toe-to-toe with me (he towered over me) then yelled at me and demanded I produce my driver's license. At work. While I was in charge of the work situation.

I didn't provide it. I wasn't arrested. The sergeant's supervisor showed up, and that was that.

I never saw that sergeant again.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 11:05 am

Melissa, you got it.

Read the second link. This isn't about the woman…it's about what your (you and the LEOs) rights and responsibilities are in regards to being questioned or detained,  and the conditions under in which you have to produce ID.

Interpretation goes a long way. When the police officer kept asking her husband, "Do you know her?" Was that because he thought she was a prostitute or because he was trying to determine her identity?

Did the breakdown happen when the officer believed he was having a conversation (by legal definition) and she thought she was being questioned (detained)? Is the onus on police not just to enforce law but to inform (I am detaining you under suspicion that you are violating law blah, blah, blah…and according to state statute you have to stay, produce ID until…?)

Are we too touchy? Paranoid on both sides?

Do you know your rights in your state for stop and identify? If you live in FL or AL, they are not the same in CA. Do your kids know?

More on stop and identify statutes: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stop_and_identify_statutes
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:02 pm

Florida's Stop & Frisk law

901.151 Stop and Frisk Law.—
(1) This section may be known and cited as the “Florida Stop and Frisk Law.”
(2) Whenever any law enforcement officer of this state encounters any person under circumstances which reasonably indicate that such person has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a violation of the criminal laws of this state or the criminal ordinances of any municipality or county, the officer may temporarily detain such person for the purpose of ascertaining the identity of the person temporarily detained and the circumstances surrounding the person’s presence abroad which led the officer to believe that the person had committed, was committing, or was about to commit a criminal offense.

(3) No person shall be temporarily detained under the provisions of subsection (2) longer than is reasonably necessary to effect the purposes of that subsection. Such temporary detention shall not extend beyond the place where it was first effected or the immediate vicinity thereof.

(4) If at any time after the onset of the temporary detention authorized by subsection (2), probable cause for arrest of person shall appear, the person shall be arrested. If, after an inquiry into the circumstances which prompted the temporary detention, no probable cause for the arrest of the person shall appear, the person shall be released.

(5) Whenever any law enforcement officer authorized to detain temporarily any person under the provisions of subsection (2) has probable cause to believe that any person whom the officer has temporarily detained, or is about to detain temporarily, is armed with a dangerous weapon and therefore offers a threat to the safety of the officer or any other person, the officer may search such person so temporarily detained only to the extent necessary to disclose, and for the purpose of disclosing, the presence of such weapon. If such a search discloses such a weapon or any evidence of a criminal offense it may be seized.

(6) No evidence seized by a law enforcement officer in any search under this section shall be admissible against any person in any court of this state or political subdivision thereof unless the search which disclosed its existence was authorized by and conducted in compliance with the provisions of subsections (2)-(5).
History.—ss. 1, 2, ch. 69-73; s. 1459, ch. 97-102.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:04 pm

Florida's loitering or prowling law.

856.021 Loitering or prowling; penalty.—
(1) It is unlawful for any person to loiter or prowl in a place, at a time or in a manner not usual for law-abiding individuals, under circumstances that warrant a justifiable and reasonable alarm or immediate concern for the safety of persons or property in the vicinity.

(2) Among the circumstances which may be considered in determining whether such alarm or immediate concern is warranted is the fact that the person takes flight upon appearance of a law enforcement officer, refuses to identify himself or herself, or manifestly endeavors to conceal himself or herself or any object. Unless flight by the person or other circumstance makes it impracticable, a law enforcement officer shall, prior to any arrest for an offense under this section, afford the person an opportunity to dispel any alarm or immediate concern which would otherwise be warranted by requesting the person to identify himself or herself and explain his or her presence and conduct. No person shall be convicted of an offense under this section if the law enforcement officer did not comply with this procedure or if it appears at trial that the explanation given by the person is true and, if believed by the officer at the time, would have dispelled the alarm or immediate concern.

(3) Any person violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:11 pm

If you know you aren't doing anything wrong and a LEO asks for your ID, show it to him/her. Big deal. I had a deputy ask me if I could prove I belonged at my office building at 5:30 or so one morning. The alarm had malfunctioned when I went in but I silenced it. I worked for a short while, looked out of the window and saw a deputy, I came out and locked the door. The Deputy asked for I.D. and I showed him my D/L and a business card. He said he would log my vehicle plate as being authorized and that was it. A little cooperation goes a long way.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:23 pm

It's a slippery slope.  Do you really want to live in a Nazi like country where people are constantly accosted for their " papers". I don't . Freedom is usually petered away not just taken all at once. Police are not your friends.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:18 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It's a slippery slope.  Do you really want to live in a Nazi like country where people are constantly accosted for their " papers". I don't . Freedom is usually petered away not just taken all at once. Police are not your friends.  

They aren't my enemies. 99% of LEO's do a good job - they are regular folks who just want to do their shift and go home. Like everyone else.

It's the 1% that get all the press when they do something dumb.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Sure you can believe that if you wish..better to believe all snakes bite..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 4:35 pm

nochain wrote:
If you know you aren't doing anything wrong and a LEO asks for your ID, show it to him/her. Big deal. I had a deputy ask me if I could prove I belonged at my office building at 5:30 or so one morning. The alarm had malfunctioned when I went in but I silenced it. I worked for a short while, looked out of the window and saw a deputy, I came out and locked the door. The Deputy asked for I.D. and I showed him my D/L and a business card. He said he would log my vehicle plate as being authorized and that was it. A little cooperation goes a long way.

That's just too easy....especially when you're wanting a problem...Alarm malfunction...individual present that refuses to show an ID...what could possibly go wrong?...Most businesses in the county have a decal on the door or window and the deputy/officer calls in the number and there is a name or names that are authorized...seems like the deputy simply added your name in order to avoid confusion in the future..
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:26 pm

IF somebody was prowling around your back yard at 2 in the morning, would you want the police to ignore him or ask him what he's doing there and for some ID??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:38 pm

its not that touchy.

you cant have sex in public. period

and if you get caught having sex in public, produce yoiur ID. because at that point, youre lucky if you just walk away with a ticket.

and teo, this isnt the wild west mr mountain man. we want people to have ID's. Having a ID doesnt infringe upon your rights as the left claims. Its part of living in a civil society and necessary for many reasons.

and all police are not bad

Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:46 pm

Should banks cash checks without ID?? What if it was YOUR stolen or lost paycheck??
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 6:54 pm

Jake92 wrote:
IF somebody was prowling around your back yard at 2 in the morning, would you want the police to ignore him or ask him what he's doing there and for some ID??

They could run his finger prints from the morgue...
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:24 pm

All BS...I see no problem with providing ID when officers all called to investigate the actions of those two people. Now, if they were asking random people at the scene for ID, no.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:31 pm

They can get his prints from the morgue while Bubba is pulling your pants down in prison so he can have his way with you. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next