Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion

Go down 
+6
Melissa
mediawatcher
Joanimaroni
riceme
Eric
SheSurfs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Jake92 wrote:
They can get his prints from the morgue while Bubba is pulling your pants down in prison so he can have his way with you.  LMAO

So jake you gettin off just thinkin about some butt sex man love huh ?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 7:43 pm

Soon they will have almost instant facial recognition software and they won't have to ask. Hope you don't look like a perv they are huntin. Or worse yet a cop killer.... You would be bleeding out before you could pull your wallet.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:06 pm

Just imagining you getting your wishes Teo....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Jake92 wrote:
Just imagining you getting your wishes Teo....

If I confront someone in my backyard that's got a gun ...well stand your ground applies and protects me...and I will deal with whatever later....also if you are fantasizing about man sex perhaps you should see a counselor about it...you may have latent homosexual tendencies...
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 pm

I am NOT the one with homosexual tendencies.. Just giving you alternatives to calling the police.. I hope you never need them to protect your children's lives...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:59 pm

My "children" can protect themselves...the cops can show up and draw chalk lines...I am FAR more worried the cops will show up and shoot the wrong people...they do that quite often.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/lapd-shooting-at-innocent-people_n_2638701.html

LAPD, Torrance Police Shot At Innocent People In Frenzied Hunt For Former Cop Christopher Dorner

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/times-square-shooting-nypd-officers-shoot-two-innocent-bystanders-near-times-square/

Times Square shooting: NYPD officers shoot two innocent bystanders near Times Square
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:18 am

Jake92 wrote:
Should banks cash checks without ID??  What if it was YOUR stolen or lost paycheck??

Had a cashier actually apologize for asking for an ID to compare signatures and see a picture...told her that it made me feel better that there are people that do what they should be doing rather than just going through the motions....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:21 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
All BS...I see no problem with providing ID when officers all called to investigate the actions of those two people.  Now, if they were asking random people at the scene for ID, no.

Eric provided some very good examples pertaining to this topic....as was pointed out....committing a crime, about to commit a crime, or has committed a crime... Two individuals caught breaking the law certainly meets the criteria for officer(s) to approach, question, and ask for an ID...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:55 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
My "children" can protect themselves...the cops can show up and draw chalk lines...I am FAR more worried the cops will show up and shoot the wrong people...they do that quite often.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/07/lapd-shooting-at-innocent-people_n_2638701.html

LAPD, Torrance Police Shot At Innocent People In Frenzied Hunt For Former Cop Christopher Dorner

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/times-square-shooting-nypd-officers-shoot-two-innocent-bystanders-near-times-square/

Times Square shooting: NYPD officers shoot two innocent bystanders near Times Square

a very small proportion of police are like that. what is there a million police in the country? how many are bad, 1 %? is that about the same percent of white males that are pedos? Still think its fair to broad brush? I don't.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:48 am

Not many poisonous snakes in the US but I prefer to stay clear from them all because in the balance I might run across a bad one. Plus if police will support the bad ones and not turn them in then by standard law of aiding and abetting they are guilty of being just as bad..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:52 am

Chrissy* wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

a very small proportion of police are like that. what is there a million police in the country? how many are bad, 1 %? is that about the same percent of white males that are pedos? Still think its fair to broad brush? I don't.

You're wasting your time attempting logic....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 am

Here's a cute little video....

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:57 am

mediawatcher wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You're wasting your time attempting logic....

I am sure most of the Germans thought the same thing about the Gestapo.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 8:59 am

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:02 am

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 9:21 am

Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 3:37 pm

I didn't know that having sex in your car or truck was the same as having it in public? I usually put the shades up in the front window and the windows are tinted so you can't see in, unless im feeling really frisky then I roll down the windows Smile. Then there are the really unusual throw downs in my truck bed cheers
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:16 pm

I had a conselor tell me once about one of his clients that could only get arroused in his pick up truck. So it would seem like busting him for having sex in his truck violates his civil rights. At least his right to procreate or sumthin ....
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:56 pm

Roflmao!
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 4:58 pm

I think Florida law extended the Castle Law to vehicles at least for purposes of lethal force....somehow making love just seems less harmful somehow ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:03 pm

Surfnrg wrote:
I didn't know that having sex in your car or truck was the same as having it in public? I usually put the shades up in the front window and the windows are tinted so you can't see in, unless im feeling really frisky then I roll down the windows Smile. Then there are the really unusual throw downs in my truck bed cheers

LOL

Oh, I'm guilty of it myself....... FETISH Razz
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 5:29 pm

Surfnrg wrote:

No doubt.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 7:09 am

Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 Gay-quotes-about-life-barack-obama-gay-quotes-best-quotes-of-all-time-10471
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion   Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Woman Kissing White Husband Detained for Prostituion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2