Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jobs growing in higher wage industries

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Jobs growing in higher wage industries Empty
PostSubject: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:23 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/08/03/more-jobs-in-higher-wage-industries/13462333/

That's great news today and should quiet some of the naysayers about Obama's economic policies.

But it won't. Not on here anyway. Very Happy 

At some point in time though, I have to believe that "ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." So I'm still trying.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 3:38 pm

Obama is an an anti-colonialist at best. His goal is to restore balance in the world. He believes that everything we enjoy here in the USA is from our theft of it from other nations. He is spending us into oblivion and a 3rd world economy....he believes like his buddy Rev Wright...G-dam America. I hope you you wake up  Otter but once a person has his jaw set behind something unless he's brutally honest with himself he is prone to ride it right into the grave...There is no merit in creating poverty to make everyone equally miserable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:27 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Obama is an an anti-colonialist at best. His goal is to restore balance in the world. He believes that everything we enjoy here in the USA is from our theft of it from other nations. He is spending us into oblivion and a 3rd world economy....he believes like his buddy Rev Wright...G-dam America. I hope you you wake up  Otter but once a person has his jaw set behind something unless he's brutally honest with himself he is prone to ride it right into the grave...There is no merit in creating poverty to make everyone equally miserable.

Don't like Obama, huh?
I don't like most of the decisions he makes either, FYI. And I certainly don't think he always tells the truth.

I just know that the other side is worse. Nobody is trying to create poverty, some of us just think the rules of the game could be a lot more fair. I expect I will ride my opinions until I'm in the grave. It took me a lot of years to come to the beliefs that I have, and I'm finally happy with myself.

I think your jaw is pretty set too Teo, but I don't dislike you for it. At least you pick and choose your opinions and don't depend on Fox news to help you make up your mind.  If you did, you wouldn't be as interesting as you are. And you are definitely an interesting member of this forum.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 8:54 pm

Otter wrote:

I think your jaw is pretty set too Teo, but I don't dislike you for it. At least you pick and choose your opinions and don't depend on Fox news to help you make up your mind.  If you did, you wouldn't be as interesting as you are. And you are definitely an interesting member of this forum.

Jobs growing in higher wage industries MDNCceS
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 6:59 am

Anyone who believes the jobs market or economy is doing fine is out of touch with reality

We are in massive debt, the middle class is disappearing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries EmptyTue Aug 05, 2014 1:45 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Anyone who believes the jobs market or economy is doing fine is out of touch with reality

We are in massive debt, the middle class is disappearing

Or, the USA is using statistics for a measurement and they are actually right.
I didn't expect to be agreed with. That's why I like to post links. It's also why I like to be here. I did go for a minute yesterday over to the PDF that you claim won't debate you. It looks like a lot of liberals over there bragging that they got rid of all the conservatives. They're saying the conservatives all came over here because they were afraid to debate over there.
I like to be in a place where no one agrees with me. If I want liberal back up I can turn on Progress radio and get the real facts. But that's not the same fun as being a fly in somebody's ointment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 10:38 am

Lol otter

You are aware both dems and republicans manipulate dats points when they are in charge to their favor especially during elections

A good indicator of the economy is the middle class disappearing or numbers of people on food stamps or in part time jobs and you can also look around and see all the empty buildings where a small business used to be or even a large business.

This is not a good economy for a working person maybe for a wallstreeter lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jobs growing in higher wage industries   Jobs growing in higher wage industries Empty

Back to top Go down

Jobs growing in higher wage industries
Page 1 of 1