Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The destruction and perversion of the super heros

Go down 
+2
PkrBum
TEOTWAWKI
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The destruction and perversion of the super heros Empty
PostSubject: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:48 am

Ill start with a childhood favorite of mine, Wonder Woman.

Here's the new version.

The destruction and perversion of the super heros BtfLEsmIYAANa8M

And heres a comment on the site I found this on that I agree with.

>>
The white-powder snorting 'executives' that run hollywood have completely lost it. They are too high to realize that WonderWoman is for teaching kids strong ethical patriotic female values, not perverted kinky violence.

No wonder the box offices are going dry.

Most families don't want their kids to see this type of crap.
They have much more family oriented things they'd rather spend their hard earned/saved money on.

Next one is Thor. Thor is now a woman not a man. and yes we can remember the green lanterns coming out.

I personally do not have a issue with thor or the green lantern, well not much( Ill explain if you ask, but yes I do have issue here as well). I do have a issue with making wonder woman look like a S&M dominatrix instead of a American Icon patriot. Don't get me wrong, she's hot. But we've lost something and we are taking away something from our next generation of youth.

I'm close to a rant about how cartoons are screwed up these days too. but Ill stop here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 9:57 am

They're not real.

Kids shouldn't be looking on imaginary characters as their heroes.

And Wonder Woman was always sexy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 10:03 am

Otter wrote:
They're not real.

Kids shouldn't be looking on imaginary characters as their heroes.

And Wonder Woman was always sexy.

I realize they are not real.

Children are impacted by the things they see on tv. like it or not. we have more than one generation to prove it.

I guess youre ok with the wonder woman change because now she isn't all "Americana"? and the leather dom look is better for kids?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:45 pm

Wonder woman is a cartoon character. She belongs to whoever created her. If they are not suing somebody over the change then NO, I don't care what her costume looks like.   When I was young I read comic books but I knew the people in them were not real and did not have super powers. At least after I was about 6 years old. I don't see why you should worry about the corruption of our youth because they are smarter than you think.
She also does not appear to be white anymore.  
I noticed you did not mention that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 12:53 pm

Otter wrote:
Wonder woman is a cartoon character. She belongs to whoever created her. If they are not suing somebody over the change then NO, I don't care what her costume looks like.   When I was young I read comic books but I knew the people in them were not real and did not have super powers. At least after I was about 6 years old. I don't see why you should worry about the corruption of our youth because they are smarter than you think.

I didn't notice she wasn't white anymore, because she looks very much like me when I was younger LOL

Guess Im not that white. Sad

But Im very American. And as a parent I disagree with you that it does matter.

We have evil batmans, dom wonder womans who hve lost their stars and stripes.

But its ok, youll be dead by the time the fruits of your labor has come full frontal. But you dont worry about that shit because once those kids of yours are out of the house its no worry for you. All that matters for you is, NOW. And all that crap about pop culture and society influences is just a bunch of right wing garbage LOL

said shaggy to the pot heads.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 1:07 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:

I didn't notice she wasn't white anymore, because she looks very much like me when I was younger LOL

Guess Im not that white. Sad

But Im very American. And as a parent I disagree with you that it does matter.

We have evil batmans, dom wonder womans who hve lost their stars and stripes.

But its ok, youll be dead by the time the fruits of your labor has come full frontal. But you dont worry about that shit because once those kids of yours are out of the house its no worry for you. All that matters for you is, NOW. And all that crap about pop culture and society influences is just a bunch of right wing garbage LOL

said shaggy to the pot heads.

I guess it never occurred to you that maybe the creators would like to make a little money by allowing kids in Germany or France to look up to Wonder Woman without having to see the American Flag on her chest. That is capitalism at its best.
Quite frankly, Batman was always a better hero anyway and he doesn't even dress in red, white and blue.

No, I'm apparently not as  "American" as you think you are because what an imaginary character wears truly does not get me angry.
I don't look on that as a flaw but you obviously do
Yes Virginia, the "War on Christmas" is a lot of garbage. I'm glad I'm more worried about the evil that exists in our House of Representatives than I am about Wonder Woman's costume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 2:20 pm

You can take the American jest off Wonder Woman, and that will make her just another sexy woman.

The destruction and perversion of the super heros Post-1680-0-69716400-1338516959

Sorry you hate the American flag so much.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Women belong in the kitchen cookin dinner. They have no upper body strength. Everybody knows a hero needs upper body strength. So if you can lift skillet and cook me some good grub I'll call you whatever hero you wants. Pancake woman , steak n eggs woman.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:16 pm

I would go see a movie with wonder woman as a dominatrix... I blame my childhood.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 4:24 pm

Lynda Carter Miss World......was a beautiful woman .....I guess she still his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptySun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

PkrBum wrote:
I would go see a movie with wonder woman as a dominatrix... I blame my childhood.

LOL me too I'm completely corrupted
Back to top Go down
wilburforce

wilburforce

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:18 am

They've been toning down the costumes of super heroes for years now. Captain America, Wonder Woman and even the latest Superman. They just look silly flying around in red white and blue pajamas. Besides that people might confuse superheroes with hippie drug dealers. (EASY RIDER)
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 11:44 am

Joanimaroni wrote:

She was Miss World USA... and made it to the semis in the world competition. Net worth about $10 million.

The destruction and perversion of the super heros Carter
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:11 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:

I believe she is a professional singer. And yes she is still very beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 1:42 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 2:17 pm

Wow... she looks great..!! As a kid I watched that show whenever I saw it on... it was really bad.

Almost as bad as my fantasies she stared in.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 pm

any woman that wants to tie you up and make you tell the truth is kinky and one that can deflect bullets with her jewelery might be handy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:41 pm

Lol See how quickly this works, most of us are totally perverted now lmao!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:13 pm

... and the problem is?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 8:55 pm

Eric wrote:
... and the problem is?

OK here goes.  Smile 

There's nothing wrong with adults being kinky or perverted. I am probably one of the kinkiest people here  Razz 

And since not one person other than otter came forth to discuss my accusation. I had let it go. But Ill state it again since you ask.

1.When we are willing to remove anything that resembles America from our childrens superheros and concede for a more world wide view, don't be surprised when we have a one world order. America pride and patriotism is almost extinct.

2. Superheros and cartoons are programs children watch. Yes they are becoming viewed more by adults and they have gotten kinkier and kinkier. These cartoon programs are often given the OK by parents for their children to watch. sure, these parents are not aware that these types of cartoons are no longer for children, or have also forgotten the thin line of child hood appropriate consumption. So when we have 10-12 year olds wearing dark eyeliner and leather outfits, don't wonder why. Its already here.

So if people don't think what we consume visually via the tv alters the world. I disagree. It absolutely does. Its altered ours already.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:14 pm

America had many wonderful things to be proud of. Globalization must eradicate those things which made us a special country. This is just a symptom of that....via con dios Gringo
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Eric wrote:
... and the problem is?

OK here goes.  Smile 

There's nothing wrong with adults being kinky or perverted. I am probably one of the kinkiest people here  Razz 

And since not one person other than otter came forth to discuss my accusation. I had let it go. But Ill state it again since you ask.

1.When we are willing to remove anything that resembles America from our childrens superheros and concede for a more world wide view, don't be surprised when we have a one world order. America pride and patriotism is almost extinct.

2. Superheros and cartoons are programs children watch. Yes they are becoming viewed more by adults and they have gotten kinkier and kinkier. These cartoon programs are often given the OK by parents for their children to watch. sure, these parents are not aware that these types of cartoons are no longer for children, or have also forgotten the thin line of child hood appropriate consumption. So when we have 10-12 year olds wearing dark eyeliner and leather outfits, don't wonder why. Its already here.

So if people don't think what we consume visually via the tv alters the world. I disagree. It absolutely does. Its altered ours already.

Woah!!  Razz 

I was just identifying as a dirty old man, of sorts. I was only replying to the comment above mine.

But in response to your post, that movie won't be watched by kids like we used to watch Saturday Morning cartoons. Surely SOME will see it, but I doubt it will be a life-changing experience for them.

She is hot, BTW. (Ay Chiwowa!)
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Yep... one beautiful lady!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:43 am

Not all old superheroes were as classy.

The destruction and perversion of the super heros HdS8uGM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 5:07 pm

Eric wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Eric wrote:
... and the problem is?

OK here goes.  Smile 

ThAere's nothing wrong with adults being kinky or perverted. I am probably one of the kinkiest people here  Razz 

Eric: I have to disagree with you when you say that American patriotism and pride is almost extinct. As recently as 10 years ago it was rare for anyone to stop a service member on the street and say "Thank you for your service." It's so common now that one service member I talked to recently said that although he appreciated the sentiment, sometimes he felt accosted when he was trying to shop with people coming over to him to thank him' He said he rarely wore his uniform off base but when he did it had become almost a nuisance. Our servicemen and women were not referred to commonly as all being "heroes" until after 911. It was only shortly after that that we went  into a restaurant in New Orleans with a young sailor my daughter was dating and every single diner in the restaurant stood up and applauded because the boy was wearing his uniform.  Never in my lifetime have I seen the kind of hero worship that happened that night, not until after 911 anyway. Anyone who questions how rabidly patriotic Americans (or any nation of people should be) is described as "not as American" as they should be, just as was posted about me above.
And God help the poor Jehovah's Witnesses whose kids won't stand up for the pledge of allegiance because their religion teaches them that they should put no God (including country)above the God they call Jehovah.  Even though they seem to be the only people in America who actually read their Bibles properly on that matter, they are the butt of jokes and derision because they are following the scripture to the letter. A lot of the derision comes from so called Christians who claim Christianity but find it's an extreme religion to actually practice and it's highly unpopular to put your God above your country, which I believe was created by men who drew boundaries and not by God himself.
You may think "patriotism" is not strong enough in America. I disagree. I think it actually borders on  extreme nationalism which is a very dangerous belief system.,
For the rest you can read the Will Rogers quote I always attach to my posts. This is not a new thing. Apparently it's been around at least a couple of hundred YEARS SINCE MANIFEST DESTINY CAUSED US TO FEEL WE HAD THE RIGHT TO KILL OFF THE FIRST AMERICANS ON OUR CONTINENT,

As for pop culture, the Simpsons is  a lot worse for our kids to watch because of the absolute disrespect the kids show for their parents than any change in Wonder Woman's costume ever will be. Pop stars like Michael Jackson who rubbed his crotch during the Super Bowl half time show aren't great examples either but I'm betting some people on here have his CD's.  I don't and I wouldn't ever give a dime to any artist, no matter how talented that acted like that. That's what perverts the youth in this country. Not Wonder Woman's costume. Apologies for the typos-new keyboard and I hate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The destruction and perversion of the super heros   The destruction and perversion of the super heros Empty

Back to top Go down

The destruction and perversion of the super heros
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next