Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?

Go down 
+4
koolkat
Joanimaroni
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:19 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Very sorry Eric....my comment regarding "not an attack" was referencing my posts and only my posts.

No biggie, Joani.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
koolkat

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:52 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
it wasn't an attack. she tried to say we shouldn't talk about this subject because people died. hell that's every news story just about. She was trying to use a moral gag to stop discussion.

I moved on. others should try that tactic instead of stewing.

I'm not stewing just being honest. That was her opinion and Eric is correct.It was inappropriate but also an attack. I disagree w/ him about that. She shouldn't be told to take her high moral ground elsewhere for her opinion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:21 pm

Here's what Im gonna do. Not because your the ruler or even right dreams. But in a offort to not stifle conversation.

Otter, I'm sorry if I offended you. I may have been a little too snarky and I really don't want you to take your moral opinion somewhere else. Please bring it back.

I don't always use the right words. I just didn't want to have the topic stifled see. Because I enjoy talking conspiracies. Sure they can be a little whacky. But it's interesting to me to ponder thoughts outside of the box.

So otter, please accept my apology

Have a good night all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:32 am

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3690898774001/russian-media-draws-different-conclusion-of-airline-crash/#sp=show-clips

listen to this. it has been suggested that NATO tried to assassinate putin.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 7:36 am

Couldn't open the clip.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 8:42 am

The clip worked on the iPad.

In Russia and China too, the media is firmly in control of governmental spin factories.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3