Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?

Go down 
+4
koolkat
Joanimaroni
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:27 pm

To hell with respecting the dead on the plane ! What really deserves respect is the truth and how it might save thousands of lives in a possible war. The dead don't give a damn. All that politically correct respect BS is just a fence to keep people from going out and finding the truth. I am sure the dead if they could talk would say find the truth and to hell with respect !
Back to top Go down

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:31 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
To hell with respecting the dead on the plane ! What really deserves respect is the truth and how it might save thousands of lives in a possible war. The dead don't give a damn. All that politically correct respect BS is just a fence to keep people from going out and finding the truth. I am sure the dead if they could talk would say find the truth and to hell with respect !

I agree

I do find it a little suspicious. two maylay jets, one disappears with no trace and now this. they say this jet from what I understand went off track to save fuel. Off track to save fuel over a war zone where other planes had been recently downed?

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 5:01 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

I agree

I do find it a little suspicious. two maylay jets, one disappears with no trace and now this. they say this jet from what I understand went off track to save fuel. Off track to save fuel over a war zone where other planes had been recently downed?

I'm not a conspiracy theorist.....but I do find it unusual for two Maylay jets to end tragically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 6:54 pm

ut oh. this guy has a good point. He says something is odd because the engines did not sink into the dirt.

good point?

Should the engines have sunk into the ground if a more than 46 ton of metal fell from 33,000 ft?

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Matter loses a significant amount of mass when it burns. A Rolls-Royce Trent 892 weighs 13,400 lbs (about 6.7 tons)... that's not all that much in the grand scheme of things, and when the plane is flying around 590 mph, the jet engines might not make craters in the ground when the plane crashes. It depends on how the plane comes down, but you gotta remember that it's probably not going to come down like a dropped rock, but will likely maintain a lot of its momentum, and that's why the engines might not make craters in the earth. Other factors are whether or not the wings come off, whether or not the fuselage breaks in half... stuff like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:15 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
...there is a difference in the smell of decomposition and the evacuation of bowels.  

That is exactly my point. As you know I have had more than my fair share of dead bodies too. elbow deep.

smelling poop or even burnt flesh is completely different from saying a body is "decomposed".

I enjoy having conversations about conspiracy theories. Its fun and sometimes there is a kernel of truth. I don't know why some people get their panties in a wad over people just having a conversation.

That morning I looked up the temp btw and it was 62. I apologize for not being a expert on the weather in the Ukraine.

never the less, bodies are not grossly decomposed after a couple of hours.

Guess its too late to come up with a 4th conspiracy about reanimated zombies being the cause of the crash?

Yes, saying they reek is very different from saying they decompose. That's why this is the sentence I typed that you decided to jump on. Note the word decompose is not included in the sentence:

I don't mean to give TMI here, but bodies reek even if they're dead only an hour or so.
Especially in warm temperatures.

That is what I said.  Find one spot where I said the smell was from decomposition. I challenge you.
And yet you chose to open this depressing subject for the purpose of arguing with me. I wonder why?
Hmm- could it be that our politics are completely different?

Now that we have that straight, here's what Buzz Aldrin thought  of conspiracy theories that are just unbelievable and the people that spread them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

The people who died on the plane this week deserve at least the respect of not being confused with the passengers of the airliner that disappeared.

first of all, I responded to your reek but I certainly did not try and argue with you. the rest of my response was towards the claim I the story about decomposing bodies.

Ive seen bodies lay in hospital beds for hours waiting to be taken to the morgue. The article refers to a claim about decomposition. My mistake that you were not paying attention to what was the claim in the article and just went off on some other direction about smelly bodies, because the article refers to the REEK of DECOMPOSED bodies.

I have been nice about this topic, it was YOU who was rude to me. I don't care about your politics. You must be angry about mine as you just brought it up.

Please take your moral high ground somewhere else. The thread is harmless and insults no one. People like to have conversations about lots of things. Even things that are out there.

I don't think I've attacked you personally but I do have a problem with "taking my moral high ground someplace else."  I don't care to toss my morality away just for the pleasure of making up things about a tragic event that has an obvious cause. I do have a sense of humor but I can't really think about 289 people dying and enjoy the fun of musing that  they might be the same couple of hundred  OTHER people that probably died  in another tragedy only a couple of months ago. I wouldn't make a good sci-fi writer at all, I suppose.  If it was rude to you to point out that it's summer in Kiev and not winter, I really don't know how to discuss things on this forum, because I won't discuss things that are obviously not true as though they were.
I also stand by my opinion that people can smell quite foul within only a couple of hours of death since I've experienced it, and with the normal evacuation of bowels that occurs plus the loss of other bodily fluids, it is very often the case. There was no reason to attack the statement  that I know of, other than to try and prove the most ridiculous theory of all, that all those people were dead before the plane crashed.

Or simply to start an argument, which I think was actually the case.

I don't need any aluminum foil for anything but cooking. It's amazing how the conversation has changed on this forum in just the past week or so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:30 pm

I've changed my mind I now think it was blown up on the ground
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 1:53 pm

There is no need for y'all to get all bent out of shape. State the facts as y'all know 'em and stop picking on each other like children.

There is forum where that happens... but this ain't it.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Eric wrote:
Bodies blown apart will reek of excrement, bile, and whatever nasty stuff is inside of us.  

I don't think the flesh will smell after an hour.  A day, probably.

Looked like quite a fire too, burned human bodies smell worse than anything else I have ever smelled, even a dead polecat in South Texas - and those were pretty bad.....

I feel the launcher theory is correct, and also that Russians were involved at least in an advisory capacity.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/video-shows-missile-launcher-leaving-3880198
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:23 pm

Lol......Otter the majority of posters corrected your erroneous comment....bodies reek even if they're dead only an hour or so. now it's changed to......

I also stand by my opinion that people can smell quite foul within only a couple of hours of death since I've experienced it, and with the normal evacuation of bowels that occurs plus the loss of other bodily fluids, it is very often the case.

The comments made were not meant to attack you it was to point out your statement was and is still incorrect. Yes, they can smell very badly in certain circumstances but not always.  The bowels do not always evacuate nor do bodies ( very often) lose body fluids. Instead of accepting what the majority of posters have said you assume the comments were made to attack.

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 2:28 pm

nochain wrote:
Eric wrote:
Bodies blown apart will reek of excrement, bile, and whatever nasty stuff is inside of us.  

I don't think the flesh will smell after an hour.  A day, probably.

Looked like quite a fire too, burned human bodies smell worse than anything else I have ever smelled, even a dead polecat in South Texas - and those were pretty bad.....

I feel the launcher theory is correct, and also that Russians were involved at least in an advisory capacity.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/video-shows-missile-launcher-leaving-3880198

Burned bodies smell awful....even after complete decomposition....skeletal remains only.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 6:24 pm

maylay lost contact with this plane too after it took off, about 4 hours into its trip. odd?

http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/malaysia-airlines-flight-mh17-what-happened-before-the-plane-was-shot-down/story-fnizu68q-1226993558755

Im not sure if anyone has looked at any of the footage on the blowing up of this plane. There was NO trail descending from the sky.

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 11:28 pm

It reads to me like they lost contact when it was shot down, which is not at all odd.

THIS, however, is 110% odd:

This Dutch cyclist was booked on BOTH of the doomed Malaysian Airlines flights and rescheduled them both at the last minute. Freaky.

http://theblemish.com/2014/07/death-is-coming-for-dutch-cyclist-maarten-de-jonge/

No, thank you. I'd rather walk.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 5:01 am

riceme wrote:
It reads to me like they lost contact when it was shot down, which is not at all odd.

THIS, however, is 110% odd:

This Dutch cyclist was booked on BOTH of the doomed Malaysian Airlines flights and rescheduled them both at the last minute. Freaky.

http://theblemish.com/2014/07/death-is-coming-for-dutch-cyclist-maarten-de-jonge/

No, thank you. I'd rather walk.

Agree....that would be the end of air travel...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 am

Or, how about the Japanese guy that survived A-bombs at Hiroshima AND Nagasaki?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 9:09 am

Eric wrote:
Or, how about the Japanese guy that survived A-bombs at Hiroshima AND Nagasaki?

That's really when you just know it wasn't his time....Bet people were nervous when he moved in beside them after Nagasaki...
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:10 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?

No doubt about it.  The illuminatti captured the first malaysian airliner and have kept it under wraps just to use it in this false flag so-called "shootdown".  It's all done to make Putin look like a bad guy so the illuminatti can invade the ukraine.
I hope Putin kicks some illuminatti butt and he's man enough to do it, unlike those pussies running the illuminatti.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 1:14 pm

That's right Bobinatti....
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:48 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Lol......Otter the majority of posters corrected your erroneous comment....bodies reek even if they're dead only an hour or so. now it's changed to......

I also stand by my opinion that people can smell quite foul within only a couple of hours of death since I've experienced it, and with the normal evacuation of bowels that occurs plus the loss of other bodily fluids, it is very often the case.

The comments made were not meant to attack you it was to point out your statement was and is still incorrect. Yes, they can smell very badly in certain circumstances but not always.  The bowels do not always evacuate nor do bodies ( very often) lose body fluids. Instead of accepting what the majority of posters have said you assume the comments were made to attack.

I don't see where his statement was incorrect? I do see where there is nitpicking to the bone, though. I don't know what you'd call telling someone "to take their moral high ground elsewhere" but I'd call it an attack.Trying to make it anything else is less than honest.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:53 pm

I did not attack anyone and the statement was incorrect.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:00 pm

No the other person did and you tried to say it wasn't an attack.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Not an attack, but it isn't appropriate. This is what happens when our posts cross the civility line a bit and all it does is incite retaliation and it escalates from there. Things are said that shouldn't be said, and each poster involved in the exchange feels like they are the victim.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:13 pm

it wasn't an attack. she tried to say we shouldn't talk about this subject because people died. hell that's every news story just about. She was trying to use a moral gag to stop discussion.

I moved on. others should try that tactic instead of stewing.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 pm

Very sorry Eric....my comment regarding "not an attack" was referencing my posts and only my posts.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 8:17 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
it wasn't an attack. she tried to say we shouldn't talk about this subject because people died. hell that's every news story just about. She was trying to use a moral gag to stop discussion.

I moved on. others should try that tactic instead of stewing.

It seems that some people just WANT to stew. The subject was broached and I don't think it is inappropriate.

Gross, maybe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next