Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?

Go down 
+4
koolkat
Joanimaroni
Eric
TEOTWAWKI
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? Empty
PostSubject: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 6:53 pm

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKRAINE_PLANE_REBEL_COMMANDER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-07-18-14-22-48
Back to top Go down

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:20 pm

I don't mean to give TMI here, but bodies reek even if they're dead only an hour or so.
Especially in warm temperatures.

There's probably no "There" there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:48 pm

Bodies shouldn't reek that bad in such a short period of time , it's cold in the Ukraine right now. It's hard to say what this person thought they seen without seeing. But I doubt any decomposing occurred or at least very little due to the temp

I believe the conspiracy here is one of two things

That this is the missing plane

Or those scientist had corpse on that plane

Or a third conspiracy idea could be it was all dead bodies on the plane and the pilot jumped out and the plane crashed makingbit look like it got shot down
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 9:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/E/EU_UKRAINE_PLANE_REBEL_COMMANDER?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2014-07-18-14-22-48

Now THAT would be quite a story.

The rebels were probably smelling their underwear.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:24 pm

Otter wrote:
I don't mean to give TMI here, but bodies reek even if they're dead only an hour or so.

No, it depends on the circumstances.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:29 pm

They said it was shot down but what if they just blew it up with a bomb on board to frame the Russians. The Russians had NOTHING to gain from shooting down a passenger plane.
Back to top Go down
koolkat

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 10:44 pm

The other Maylay plane? It wouldn't be hard to figure that out since they took the black box. It's starting to get crazy with the theories. It more reasonable to assume it was an accident.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Well T, we will know when they begin identifying the bodies. I have a feeling they will be from the more recent flight because there is no easy way to cover that up unless they completely decimated every last atom of the plane and all the bodies... Chemically, physically, biologically tough to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 5:56 am

Yeah it's just fun to juggle all the theories...the one thing i don't believe is that it was an accident. Missile systems were my specialty and they go where they are aimed. The Rebs have been shooting helicopters not planes at 33000 ft..big difference,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:21 am

*~Tree~* wrote:
Bodies shouldn't reek that bad in such a short period of time , it's cold in the Ukraine right now. It's hard to say what this person thought they seen without seeing. But I doubt any decomposing occurred or at least very little due to the temp

I believe the conspiracy here is one of two things

That this is the missing plane

Or those scientist had corpse on that plane

Or a third conspiracy idea could be it was all dead bodies on the plane and the pilot jumped out and the plane crashed makingbit look like it got shot down

I don't think I want to discuss the smell that dead bodies can emit on this forum with you.
As of this moment it is 82 degrees in Kiev.  That's not cold to me.

It's certainly warm enough that a human body would smell within a couple of hours. And since decomposition isn't the only reason humans smell when they die, I cannot imagine that the bodies had a pleasant smell. This isn't exactly a pleasant discussion to have though.

I think it's conspiracy theories about an obvious tragedy like this that reek.

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:34 am

Otter wrote:

That is an incorrect statement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 9:49 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Otter wrote:

That is an incorrect statement.

Well, darling, I've personally smelled a couple. Bowels tend to evacuate when you die. Not always but I suspect a lot of them on that plane did. Is this really a subject you want to argue all day? It's not pleasant at all.
And Ukraine is in the NORTHERN HEMISPHERE for the education of tree. It's only a couple of degrees south of where Pensacola is, and it is JULY MID-SUMMER there. It's not cold in the Ukraine.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:01 am

Bodies blown apart will reek of excrement, bile, and whatever nasty stuff is inside of us.

I don't think the flesh will smell after an hour. A day, probably.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:10 am

Eric wrote:
Bodies blown apart will reek of excrement, bile, and whatever nasty stuff is inside of us.  

I don't think the flesh will smell after an hour.  A day, probably.

I have personally been in a room where someone died only about 2-2 1/2 hours before. The body was still there.  It was about 90 degrees that day and the body had evacuated its bowels. I don't think all of the smell was from the bowels, because it was the most repulsive smell I've ever encountered. When I was a child my cousin and I found a body of a neighbor in the woods. He's only been dead about 6 hours, but the way we found him was by the smell.

Joanie can say whatever she wants to and produce all the scientific evidence she can find, but it won't make me forget that smell. It's hot in those fields where that plane crashed, and there's no evidence saying how many hours it was before the rebels actually were able to view the bodies on that plane, so it's kind of a useless discussion. It may have been 3 hours or 10, we really don't know.
I don't see any reason in this world to doubt what was reported and I think the conspiracy theories being offered are something that might come from an asylum.
Hopefully that's not being too rude with my post, but the idea that this is the first plane that was lost or that everyone was dead before they were blown up is just outrageous.

Last edited by Otter on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:12 am

You are right, Eric. Bodies blown up will smell as gases and bacteria are released....not to mention the charred smell.

Parts of the body continue to live after death....The skin for instance, continues to live after death and can successfully be harvested for up to 24 hours after death.  Sperm can live up to 36 hours. Again, a dead body does not automatically smell "reek" within an hour or two.....it depends completely on the circumstances.

I have been exposed to more dead bodies than I care to remember. I harvested bone and tissue ...there is a difference in the smell of decomposition and the evacuation of bowels.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:15 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
You are right, Eric. Bodies blown up will smell as gases and bacteria are released....not to mention the charred smell.

Parts of the body continue to live after death....The skin for instance, continues to live after death and can successfully be harvested for up to 24 hours after death.  Sperm can live up to 36 hours. Again, a dead body does not automatically smell within an hour or two.....it depends completely on the circumstances.

And the circumstances are that IT IS HOT in those fields in Ukraine. It is not cold as tree said it was.
Again, there is no logical reason to believe in any conspiracy theory about this plane being shot down.
There's no reason to doubt the word of the soldiers who found the bodies.

What does denying the obvious do for some people? I really cannot figure it out.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 am

When did conspiracy become a dirty word...theory isn't a bad word either...put together they just describe a look into the very possible collusion of two or more entities, There have been hundreds of false flag conspiracies in the past to lead the all too easy to control public into wars. Anyone that thinks conspiracy theorizing is a bad thing is obviously just an easily controlled dupe of whatever system wants to control them....They believe the history they are told ...just like the Gulf of Tonkin incident....most of them still believe Vietnam was a righteous war....dig a little deeper and quit being a mainstream fool.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:37 am

Otter wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Parts of the body continue to live after death....The skin for instance, continues to live after death and can successfully be harvested for up to 24 hours after death.  Sperm can live up to 36 hours. Again, a dead body does not automatically smell within an hour or two.....it depends completely on the circumstances.

And the circumstances are that IT IS HOT in those fields in Ukraine. It is not cold as tree said it was.
Again, there is no logical reason to believe in any conspiracy theory about this plane being shot down.
There's no reason to doubt the word of the soldiers who found the bodies.

What does denying the obvious do for some people? I really cannot figure it out.

I'm sorry you switched gears.....we were not just discussing the bodies on the plane blown up and in a hot environment.

We were discussing the comment you made....dead bodies reek within an hour or so after death.

You said....
"I don't mean to give TMI here, but bodies reek even if they're dead only an hour or so.
Especially in warm temperatures."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 10:59 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
When did conspiracy become a dirty word...theory isn't a bad word either...put together they just describe a look into the very possible collusion of two or more entities, There have been hundreds of false flag conspiracies in the past to lead the all too easy to control public into wars. Anyone that thinks conspiracy theorizing is a bad thing is obviously just an easily controlled dupe of whatever system wants to control them....They believe the history they are told ...just like the Gulf of Tonkin incident....most of them still believe Vietnam was a righteous war....dig a little deeper and quit being a mainstream fool.

Teo, I definitely am not gullible enough to think Vietnam was a righteous war or in the Gulf of Tonkin incident as a good reason for us to go there. Vietnam was huge mistake  based on lies, just like Iraq was.
I don't think JFK was killed by Oswald alone. I think he was part of a group of people from New Orleans who wanted revenge for Bobby's abduction and "repatriating" of Carlos Marchello.
So I'm not against conspiracy theories.
But to base a conspiracy theory on what bodies smelled like on a downed airliner is just way too far out.  To me that is tin foil hat stuff, as is the idea that the WTC came down from within.

And how bodies smell after death is a topic I've said and read enough about for this beautiful Sunday morning. I have my own experience to rely on where that is concerned and don't see any reason at all to think this plane shooting was anything but an accident. So I'm not gonna ruin the rest of my day discussing it.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 11:37 am

The bodies reeking is just a passing note. To say it's an accident well that's a whole different thing especially when you see the drum beats to blame Russia and the neocons hissing and calling for the punishment of Putin. If it's an accident then why would all our chickenhawks be calling for war or prewar ? Seems like they jumped on the get Russia band wagon rather quickly....also glad you realize that nothing is always as it seems...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 12:08 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
...there is a difference in the smell of decomposition and the evacuation of bowels.  

That is exactly my point. As you know I have had more than my fair share of dead bodies too. elbow deep.

smelling poop or even burnt flesh is completely different from saying a body is "decomposed".

I enjoy having conversations about conspiracy theories. Its fun and sometimes there is a kernel of truth. I don't know why some people get their panties in a wad over people just having a conversation.

That morning I looked up the temp btw and it was 62. I apologize for not being a expert on the weather in the Ukraine.

never the less, bodies are not grossly decomposed after a couple of hours.

Guess its too late to come up with a 4th conspiracy about reanimated zombies being the cause of the crash?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:24 pm

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? False-10

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 pm

*~Tree~* wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
...there is a difference in the smell of decomposition and the evacuation of bowels.  

That is exactly my point. As you know I have had more than my fair share of dead bodies too. elbow deep.

smelling poop or even burnt flesh is completely different from saying a body is "decomposed".

I enjoy having conversations about conspiracy theories. Its fun and sometimes there is a kernel of truth. I don't know why some people get their panties in a wad over people just having a conversation.

That morning I looked up the temp btw and it was 62. I apologize for not being a expert on the weather in the Ukraine.

Guess its too late to come up with a 4th conspiracy about reanimated zombies being the cause of the crash?

Yes, saying they reek is very different from saying they decompose. That's why this is the sentence I typed that you decided to jump on. Note the word decompose is not included in the sentence:

That is what I said.  Find one spot where I said the smell was from decomposition. I challenge you.
And yet you chose to open this depressing subject for the purpose of arguing with me. I wonder why?
Hmm- could it be that our politics are completely different?

Now that we have that straight, here's what Buzz Aldrin thought  of conspiracy theories that are just unbelievable and the people that spread them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

The people who died on the plane this week deserve at least the respect of not being confused with the passengers of the airliner that disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:17 pm

"bodies reek even if they're dead only an hour or so".

Lol......no, not always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? EmptySun Jul 20, 2014 4:26 pm

Otter wrote:
*~Tree~* wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yes, saying they reek is very different from saying they decompose. That's why this is the sentence I typed that you decided to jump on. Note the word decompose is not included in the sentence:

That is what I said.  Find one spot where I said the smell was from decomposition. I challenge you.
And yet you chose to open this depressing subject for the purpose of arguing with me. I wonder why?
Hmm- could it be that our politics are completely different?

Now that we have that straight, here's what Buzz Aldrin thought  of conspiracy theories that are just unbelievable and the people that spread them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wptn5RE2I-k

The people who died on the plane this week deserve at least the respect of not being confused with the passengers of the airliner that disappeared.

first of all, I responded to your reek but I certainly did not try and argue with you. the rest of my response was towards the claim I the story about decomposing bodies.

Ive seen bodies lay in hospital beds for hours waiting to be taken to the morgue. The article refers to a claim about decomposition. My mistake that you were not paying attention to what was the claim in the article and just went off on some other direction about smelly bodies, because the article refers to the REEK of DECOMPOSED bodies.

I have been nice about this topic, it was YOU who was rude to me. I don't care about your politics. You must be angry about mine as you just brought it up.

Please take your moral high ground somewhere else. The thread is harmless and insults no one. People like to have conversations about lots of things. Even things that are out there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?   Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Rebel leader says bodies on the plane were already dead and reeked of decomposition....do you suppose this was the other Maylay plane ?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next