Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Big Boys Toys At Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Big Boys Toys At Park Empty
PostSubject: Big Boys Toys At Park   Big Boys Toys At Park EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:30 pm

So I am going to Texas in the AM so I took a ride downtown.. Thought i might ride around Studerville and maybe say hello to some old friends in the area. Duh!!! Not today!! Looks like some one has booked the entire thing for a RV/Car sales show. They were selling 5 dollar parking at the Crab Trap(or whatever they call it now). The 2 entrences I tired to use were blocked off.
So if they build the YMCA how are the members going to access their business? Looks like only 2 things can happen. they can not longer book events in the park(best bet) or the YMCA members will just be out of luck. Damn!! This is messed up,even for Pensacola
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys At Park   Big Boys Toys At Park EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:50 pm

They'll figure out how to finagle a parking deck somewhere. After all, when the ballpark, YMCA, and Stooder's Scooter's Office Park opens, that area will be in crisis mode that only a publicly-funded parking deck will quench...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys At Park   Big Boys Toys At Park EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:56 pm

Correct. You have to laugh. They approve a contract they admit was flawed and have no answers to the details. LOL No. someone already has all the answers. It is just a puppet show for the rubes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Boys Toys At Park   Big Boys Toys At Park Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Boys Toys At Park
Page 1 of 1