Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing Empty
PostSubject: Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing   Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 7:53 pm

I have never in my life seen anything like this. I would have never known hands could even stretch that far.

I almost can not believe this and think its some cruel hoax on us. The hands have no abrasions as you would expect with sever inflammation. They seem like they float and are light.

Either way this is crazy..................... Maybe some doc somewhere will see this and help him.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/11047403/Indian-boys-hands-balloon-to-giant-size.html

is this real?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing   Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing EmptyWed Aug 20, 2014 8:08 pm

Could be real, I guess.

I've seen pictures of worse deformities that are apparently real.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing   Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 5:57 pm

Yeah, ive seen some crazy things. perhaps its just my mind cant grasp it. Because those hands look like they are light, fluffy, I cant explain it.

Can others look at this please.

Do you think places like that would pull one over on people to get funding?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing   Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing Empty

Back to top Go down

Must see this. Boys hands crazy big. sad and amazing
Page 1 of 1