Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So proud of my wife

Go down 
+4
Jake92
Eric
Ghost Rider
Gunz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gunz

Gunz

So proud of my wife Empty
PostSubject: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 2:58 pm

We had a scheduled search saturday for a missing and presumed deceased person. My wife and I with her cadaver dog had a 20 acre area to clear. In all of my years searching in the woods this was the thickest most thorny vine filled area I have plowed through. Well, an hour and fifteen minutes into the search my wifes K-9 "Neko" alerted to source. I walked in and verified that we had found our subject and our on scene ECSO missing persons guy was brought in. The family now has closure. heres a pic of a tired but satisfied K-9 as we wait for the deputy to come to us after the find.

So proud of my wife 27073610
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:00 pm

T-REX wrote:
We had a scheduled search saturday for a missing and presumed deceased person. My wife and I with her cadaver dog had a 20 acre area to clear. In all of my years searching in the woods this was the thickest most thorny vine filled area I have plowed through. Well, an hour and fifteen minutes into the search my wifes K-9 "Neko" alerted to source. I walked in and verified that we had found our subject and our on scene ECSO missing persons guy was brought in. The family now has closure. heres a pic of a tired but satisfied K-9 as we wait for the deputy to come to us after the find.

So proud of my wife 27073610

Was this the one that was on the news recently? Good job Neko!
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:08 pm

Yes sir. The search details were in north escambia, ch 3 , and the PNJ.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Neko? Oh, the DOG Neko... my bad. Embarassed

Good job!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:28 pm

Oh, T-Rex. It is good to see you back here again.

So proud of my wife Happy-dance-300x214
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 3:42 pm

Thanks Eric, I've been real busy lately
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm

T-REX wrote:

Wasn't it natural causes that precipitated his death?
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 6:04 pm

Ghost_Rider1949 wrote:
T-REX wrote:

Wasn't it natural causes that precipitated his death?

No sir, there was speculation of heavy drug use but the ME will have to make that determination.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:20 pm

Great job by a great dog and handeler.........
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Impressive, for sure! And what a beautiful dog!

I read about this, too. Good job, all three of you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:35 pm

From someone who has had a family member gone missing for a month only to be found dead at the bottom of a gully, I thank you, your wife and Neko for your service to your community. Search & Rescue gave up on my uncle and he was found by his brother... it broke his heart and he has not been the same since.
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 am

Like.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:17 am

Awesome T.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So proud of my wife   So proud of my wife Empty

Back to top Go down

So proud of my wife
Page 1 of 1