Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WalCart Rage

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 am

I do not shop @WalMart (wouldn't even if we had one here), but one of my girlfriends posted this on FB tonight and I got a good laugh out of it.

WalCart Rage WalCartRage
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:58 pm

I get the rage when I shop. People are so damn inconsiderate with their carts... either stopping in the frigging MIDDLE of the aisle or walking in an old fart shuffle while looking at every product to determine if they need something.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY - IDIOT!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 3:52 pm

Eric wrote:
I get the rage when I shop. People are so damn inconsiderate with their carts... either stopping in the frigging MIDDLE of the aisle or walking in an old fart shuffle while looking at every product to determine if they need something.

GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY - IDIOT!

I hate grocery shopping. Well, I hate in-store shopping of most any kind. But I agree with you, E2.

What ticks me off the most is when even after I say, "Pardon me, ma'am (or sir)," they stay right there and don't stinkin' move! I also get super irritated when people let their children run screaming like wild animals all over the store, crashing into people and never even making the children apologize or apologizing on their behalf. We'd have gotten our asses whipped if we behaved like that when we were kids. We knew better.

However, if it's actual old farts doing the old fart shuffle, I don't mind at all... and if they're stopped in the middle of the aisle I'll usually ask them if I can reach something for them or help them find something. I like old farts! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:32 pm

I agree with you Rice.....The old people do not bother me at all.... but a crying, screaming, fit-pitching brat drives me nuts.

I have taken as many as 6 of my grandkids (including diapered babies) to the Lowe's and Walmart by myself. The rule is.....if you misbehave (wander off, run, yell, or not look where you are going) you will be scolded once. The second time you will have to sit in the cart....(the 6-8 year olds hated that one) the third time you misbehave....you will get swatted. Never had to swat any of them. Riding in the cart was embarrassing enough.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 10:42 pm

Ooo... riding in the cart. I can see how that would be a very effective measure!
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:17 am

OK, I feel admonished for picking on old folksWalCart Rage 29.

I guess it is because I come into a store with an idea of what I want and I zoom to the locations of those items. I can get in-and-out of a store pretty quick.

I do NOT say "excuse me" when I get behind a seemingly "lost" individual... I slow down and wait for them to S-L-O-W-L-Y go down the aisle. As long as they're moving, I force myself to be patient (That's hard for me, too).

When I'm in a store, and I'm perusing a shelf, I'll move the cart as far over as it can go - to my side, in an effort to leave as much aisle available for others. When I forget, I feel soooo guilty!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Oh I didn't think you were picking on old folks at all... I thought you were referring to the perfectly healthy young assholes who do the old fart shuffle, lol.

I also really hate grocery shopping with another person. As banged-up as my knee and tibia are, you'd be surprised -- hell, I am often surprised! -- at how quickly I can move in a grocery store! I am highly motivated to get in and get out, and nothing makes me more crazy than someone who wants to go in there and fiddle-fart around, perusing, picking up and reading the label of every g*damn thing on the shelf, like my not-so-dearly, recently departed ex-boyfriend. It drove me NUTS. Worse yet, HE did the old fart shuffle. AAARRRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

You all know what a smartass I am and I was always tempted to say to him, "Hey man, why don't you just grab a 'Rascal' and call it a day?"

Cool
Back to top Go down

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:31 pm

Oh don't get me started about Walmart! I do shop there for some things but it is NEVER an enjoyable experience. The place is just loud for one thing. There's always some kid pitching a fit and there's usually a loud beeping noise from what sounds like an alarm or something going off. The self check out lanes--even those are annoying at Walmart.

Usually kids at Publix are pretty well behaved. But I went to Publix the other afternoon and there was a woman just arriving with two small children, a boy and a girl. They looked to be around 3 and 4 years old. As soon as they entered the store, both children grabbed shopping baskets ( the plastic carry it yourself baskets with the handle.) The kids put the baskets on the floor and starting running while sliding the baskets along the floor. Very annoying and also dangerous as they were not watching where they were going. One of them almost rammed their basket into me. Their mother seemed to think it was just fine for them to be sliding those baskets around the store's floor. And that's what they did., apparently throughout the entire store. 10 minutes or so later when I got to the other end of the store and was ready to check out, there they were, still running and sliding those baskets along the floor. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 9:10 pm

She probably thought it was just great because they were "entertaining themselves" and not pestering HER with "Mommy, I want THAT!! Can we get some of THOSE???" and such. She probably also uses a TV as a babysitter.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 7:58 pm

I hate the ones that stop and eat something like grapes,, bananas, or peaches, then leave the peal or pit on a shelf a few aisles away..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:15 pm

Jake92 wrote:
I hate the ones that stop and eat something like grapes,, bananas, or peaches, then leave the peal or pit on a shelf a few aisles away..

There is a term for that - Grazing.

http://moisturebucket.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/confronting-grazing-at-the-supermarket/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WalCart Rage Empty
PostSubject: Re: WalCart Rage   WalCart Rage Empty

Back to top Go down

WalCart Rage
Page 1 of 1