Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Orange beach road rage-no jail time

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Orange beach road rage-no jail time Empty
PostSubject: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 5:11 pm

http://www.al.com/news/mobile/index.ssf/2014/07/no_prison_time_for_man_in_oran.html

Whut! The guy got off because people wrote letters of recommendation and judge says incarcerating him would serve no purpose?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 7:05 pm

WTF. Apparently I do not understand the finer points of Alabama's stand your ground law, because I had no idea that it extended to intersections of two state roads.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:35 pm

Sometimes it's all about who you know.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Eric wrote:

I thought it was all about who you blow... ??  Question Surprised 

Sorry... so inappropriate. I know.  No 
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 5:03 am

riceme wrote:
Eric wrote:

I thought it was all about who you blow... ??  Question Surprised 

Sorry... so inappropriate. I know.  No 

lol! lol! lol! lol! cheers cheers cheers cheers  Made soda come outta my nose!!!!!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:09 am

Tee hee!!
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:36 am

They were both at fault, the guy who was shot shouldn't have gotten out of his vehicle and approached the shooter but the shooter should have driven away as soon as he saw the guy get out. Idiots! I always remember the old saying - every bullet you shoot has a lawyer attached to it......
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 7:45 am

nochain wrote:
They were both at fault, the guy who was shot shouldn't have gotten out of his vehicle and approached the shooter but the shooter should have driven away as soon as he saw the guy get out. Idiots! I always remember the old saying - every bullet you shoot has a lawyer attached to it......

Imminent Danger is what is supposed to be considered.... Both had options not to confront...
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time EmptyFri Jul 11, 2014 10:21 am

I would have liked to have had them both do about a month in prison…sharing the same cell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orange beach road rage-no jail time   Orange beach road rage-no jail time Empty

Back to top Go down

Orange beach road rage-no jail time
Page 1 of 1