Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maritime YMCA Organization

Go down 
+6
Eric
Ghost Rider
Surfnrg
hallmarkgrad
Joanimaroni
SheSurfs
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:16 am

My question is "Why does everyone has to jump when "Studer Says"? The damn guy has been the center of controversy of over 5 years now. "Studers says" then everyone has to jump. No Facts, no plans, no feasibility studies, just I said so. Remember the Bait and switch over the Pelicans?
I think he is vastly over playing his hand. Downtown can only support so much.
I hope the tide is turning on his arrogant ass. He does a piss poor job on community relations for a person that prides his self on solving problems.
He plays the "Poor Me" part very well.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:26 am

$$$$$$$$
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 10:57 am

HG YES HE DOES
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:24 am

If the CMP was bought and developed as an Industrial Park... to be divided up and sold or leased to tenants on a for-profit basis, I would not be against whatever they do over there.

But this property was purchased and voted upon by the City Residents to be a public place and monies encumbered to develop this for public usage as a park.

Pure bait-and-switch bullshit!
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 11:34 am

Eric wrote:
If the CMP was bought and developed as an Industrial Park... to be divided up and sold or leased to tenants on a for-profit basis, I would not be against whatever they do over there.

But this property was purchased and voted upon by the City Residents to be a public place and monies encumbered to develop this for public usage as a park.

Pure bait-and-switch bullshit!

You are correct. There was an absolute promise and guarantee that when it passed studer group would move downtown. We all heard it, we know he reneged or u could say lied. He lied about other things notably some thinfs i cannot discuss here.

I am NOT a fan. He will do whatever it takes to get his way....

Almost all the public amenities disappeared however the city still owns the whole park not the CMP. As owner the city has the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Only problem I have w/Seaoat is the negative comments he has made ABOUT (not to) Hallmarkgrad, who is one of the finest individuals I have ever had the pleasure and good fortune to call a friend. I know well that he can take care of himself, but I am an extremely loyal person (to a fault, and too often to my own detriment) and it really ticks me off to read some of the ugly things he has said behind HG's back.

Them's fightin' words.

Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Hitit
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:55 pm

Thanks it but is just a tactic he uses to try and pull you off course. If he can break your line of thought and get you side tracked on some personal issue, then he wins. Mr Oats believes what he says. The problem is that he doesnt know Pensacola. You notice I never argue Politics or other issues with him I am a one trick pony. In essence, what he says about Studer and the CMPA ball park should be true. But this is Pensacola, a different game, Home of con Men, ,sharletons, fakes and thieves. But I am a very very proud to be a native Pensacolaian. We as a community have produced some amazing people. It was a great place to live. It some ways it still is. But people have disrespected our life style, our intelligence, and try to minimize our history. They think we are a bunch of rubes who could not pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the heel. That is what I really get unset about.
90% of our problems are brought about from people trying to "help" us. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think Pensacola beach would turn into the cesspool that it has become. Ditto for downtown. I could go on but it would just be a old man ranting. People like Mr Oats aint bad they just dont know.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:58 pm

GREAT POST it is hear breaking for me to go to my home break at pbeach an absolute cesspool. I am also a native

2 on one board oops there are three that i know of must be a record of some type!
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:03 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Thanks it but is just a tactic he uses to try and pull you off course. If he can break your line of thought and get you side tracked on some personal issue, then he wins. Mr Oats believes what he says. The problem is that he doesnt know Pensacola. You notice I never argue Politics or other issues with him I am a one trick pony. In essence, what he says about Studer and the CMPA ball park should be true. But this is Pensacola, a different game, Home of con Men, ,sharletons, fakes and thieves. But I am a very very proud to be a native Pensacolaian. We as a community have produced some amazing people. It was a great place to live. It some ways it still is. But people have disrespected our life style, our intelligence, and try to minimize our history. They think we are a bunch of rubes who could not pour piss out of a boot with the directions written on the heel. That is what I really get unset about.
90% of our problems are brought about from people trying to "help" us. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think Pensacola beach would turn into the cesspool that it has become. Ditto for downtown. I could go on but it would just be a old man ranting. People like Mr Oats aint bad they just dont know.

I seem to always see it the same way you do, HallMark, I hope you're feeling better.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Thanks Mr Yelladawg. I am doing well. Sometimes you get a little nudge to be very grateful for what you have. I am a lucky guy. I think moving that turtle off the road finally paid off.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:21 pm

yelladawg wrote:
I wish they had thought about people and built a road all the way around the perimeter with parking so people could sit in their cars and look at the water.

In the original drawings i think they. Had some?

It was supposed to be w public space
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 3:39 pm

Kinda like the Old Auditorium before they "improved" it?

Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 BayfrontAuditoriumAerial
Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Palafox
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:40 pm

Does anyone know the projected size of the new building or how many stories it will have?
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 8:44 pm

yelladawg wrote:
Does anyone know the projected size of the new building or how many stories it will have?

Gee Mr Yella Why would we want to know that? It will be big, nice, state of the art, wonderful and successful. What more do you need to know? Studer has not let us down yet. Details, Minor detail. Sample photo Your results may be slightly different
Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Ymca18q-1-web
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:12 am

Since they built this, Its been hard to find tenants.

Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Palafo10
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:10 pm

I expect if it gets built Quint will want it to be the tallest building on the waterfront so he can sit in his corner office and gloat as he looks down at all of Stooderville with his ballpark gleaming like a diamond in a goats' ass.
The building will be named The Ivory Tower.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 3:36 pm

a diamond in a goats' ass. LOL Stoooders Diamondville Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Robt-williams-robert-diamond-in-a-goats-ass-bronze-sculpture-copro-gallery-Beyond-Eden-art-fair-Los-Angeles-Daniel-Rolnik-Barnsdall-Park-2011-low-brow-ARGOT-OCHRE
Back to top Go down
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:15 pm

How in hell did you find that little gem?
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:36 pm

Go to Google images then "Diamond in goats ass" LOL
Back to top Go down
AuntieChrist

AuntieChrist

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 8:44 pm

You guys are so bad! LOL
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 am

http://www.pnj.com/article/20130310/NEWS01/303100035/Y-backers-ready-for-Monday

I see that Studer and Mayor Hayworth are chomping at the bit to ram the MaritimeY down our throats.

Poor babies... they have to get the blessings of the CMPA first... and conditions are not as favorable there for the Y. No biggie, they have an ace in the hole. CMPA chairman Collier Merrill is in their pocket.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:48 am

I expect it will boil down to which contractor has the biggest sack full of hundreds to buy the contract to build.
Back to top Go down
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:22 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Thanks Mr Yelladawg. I am doing well. Sometimes you get a little nudge to be very grateful for what you have. I am a lucky guy. I think moving that turtle off the road finally paid off.

That WAS you who moved that turtle! I remember now. Some day I'll have to write about my friend The Turtle Lady. She's an amazing person with a huge heart and love for all animals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 5:23 pm

riceme wrote:
Only problem I have w/Seaoat is the negative comments he has made ABOUT (not to) Hallmarkgrad, who is one of the finest individuals I have ever had the pleasure and good fortune to call a friend. I know well that he can take care of himself, but I am an extremely loyal person (to a fault, and too often to my own detriment) and it really ticks me off to read some of the ugly things he has said behind HG's back.

Them's fightin' words.

Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Hitit

Agreed, Riceme.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maritime YMCA Organization   Maritime YMCA Organization - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Maritime YMCA Organization
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2