Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dead or Alive!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Dead or Alive! Empty
PostSubject: Dead or Alive!   Dead or Alive! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:06 pm

According to the Consumerist http://consumerist.com/2012/02/09/bank-of-america-doesnt-seem-to-care-that-dead-customer-is-actually-alive/

... the Bank of America (one of our nation's finest establishments) has been reporting to credit bureaus since 2009 that a South Carolina man (whose name is obviously not important enough to quote) is deceased. He, who shall not be named, has been unable to get credit or buy a home since.

Quote :
We thought the whole zombie fad was over, but don’t tell that to the folks at Bank of America who seem to be having some problems with deciding whether or not a customer is alive or dead.

The South Carolina man, who has been a BofA customer for around 14 years, says that the bank has been telling the credit bureaus that he’s been dead since May of 2009.

This would explain both the man’s hunger for human brains and why his credit report reads “file not scored because subject is deceased.”

“I went to Bank of America, I brought this to their attention and we’re working on 100 days now with no resolution,” he tells WIS-TV, adding that he’d been told it would only take 30 days to resolve. “It should be resolved within 48 hours, in my personal opinion.”

The whole “dead” thing has put a damper on the man’s plans.

“If we needed a new credit card, we have no way of doing that,” he said. “We are trying to obtain a home mortgage and we can’t do that.”

BofA tells WIS-TV that they plan on looking in to the matter. The walking dead says he’s thinking about calling a lawyer.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Dead or Alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive!   Dead or Alive! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Dead or Alive! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead or Alive!   Dead or Alive! EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 3:43 pm