Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The walking dead

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 9:06 pm

Well how bout tonight's episode i know someone else is watching this series?

Andrea? Rick?

The talking dead how funny are they?

'"It was a tough week for zombie faces!"
Back to top Go down

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:09 pm

My husband loves that show. I sort of half way watch it with him. But he recorded it tonight. The best part to me is the after the show part where they all talk about it.
Back to top Go down
alecto

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:48 pm

I am watching it, I love that show but if ricks dead ass wife makes any more ghostly appearances I might just have to find something else to watch. Will be watching tonight's episode when I get off of work around 2am.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:56 am

No idea why they stuck that in there but you can be sure they will come back to it.

Ok here is a theory daisy told me. The more i think about it the more i like it....

WHAT IF.......this entire series is Rick's dream that he is still in a coma from the gunshot and he will awaken and his family will all be there. In that context the ghostly apparition makes more sense Very Happy

Think wizard of oz here and btw did the series start off in black and white??
Back to top Go down
Gunz

Gunz

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 1:42 pm

I've started skipping a week and then watching back to backs the following week. Seems like to me this season started off a little weak
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm

Not a bad idea.

Tonight is fox's new series " the following"
Back to top Go down

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:30 pm

The Following is so intense. A little too violent and graphic for me. But it's interesting.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:32 pm

nekochan wrote:
The Following is so intense. A little too violent and graphic for me. But it's interesting.

Well like hannibal lechter series

Yes it is very intense!
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 9:36 pm

The folowing is a very exciting series, they are starting to develop characters.

Something the walking dead has done a grear job of.
Back to top Go down
alecto

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 am

whowherewhy wrote:
No idea why they stuck that in there but you can be sure they will come back to it.

Ok here is a theory daisy told me. The more i think about it the more i like it....

WHAT IF.......this entire series is Rick's dream that he is still in a coma from the gunshot and he will awaken and his family will all be there. In that context the ghostly apparition makes more sense Very Happy

Think wizard of oz here and btw did the series start off in black and white??

That would be a very interesting twist but I'm afraid when shows start to go off on a tangent because they need content to fill a time slot I sort of lose interest.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 12:46 am

Has anyone seen the previews for the new show "The Vikings" that's going to air on the History Channel? Holy crap, that looks good to me.

Since they're advertising it on Hulu I wonder if they'll air it on Hulu... ??
Back to top Go down
alecto

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:04 am

riceme wrote:
Has anyone seen the previews for the new show "The Vikings" that's going to air on the History Channel? Holy crap, that looks good to me.

Oh hell yeah, that show looks awesome. I love any type of movie or show that deals with vikings. Lets hope they do it up right and not try to turn vikings into some type or tree hugging pansies.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:25 am

alecto wrote:
riceme wrote:

Oh hell yeah, that show looks awesome. I love any type of movie or show that deals with vikings. Lets hope they do it up right and not try to turn vikings into some type or tree hugging pansies.

Oh no, I've read that it's supposed to be super violent, so I'm all-in and it doesn't sound like the Vikings are going to be made out to be a bunch of panty waists. I am not a big tv fan at all, so it's kind of momentous for me to get so excited about a tv show. So I'll be super pissed if the History Channel f's it up.
Back to top Go down
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:32 am

Is this a new series?

I have really not watched any tv in years love my Pandora Smile

But lately AMC has scored heavily Mad Men Breaking Bad

And now their super hit!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Yes, brand new series on the History Channel. I was looking up previews earlier and found a History Channel documentary on the Vikings... they were so badass. Here's an article I found... bummer it's only going to be 9 episodes.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/24/arts/television/vikings-struggles-come-to-life-in-history-channels-series.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Promo and a bunch of other videos:

http://www.history.com/shows/vikings/videos/vikings-trailer?m=5125180f7e3b1#
Back to top Go down
alecto

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:17 pm

Only 9 episodes, WTF.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 10:15 pm

Total ripoff, I know. I watched all the promo videos and I can't wait to see some Vikings bustin' some melons in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The walking dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: The walking dead   The walking dead Empty

Back to top Go down

The walking dead
Page 1 of 1