Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Walking Dead new season 8 central

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Walking Dead new season 8 central Empty
PostSubject: Walking Dead new season 8 central   Walking Dead new season 8 central EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:36 pm

Walking Dead new season 8 central Walking-dead-season-4-episode-1-600x399
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead new season 8 central   Walking Dead new season 8 central EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:11 pm

I' m waiting on it and watching the last couple of episodes of the marathon to help remember what happened last season. I am so sick of shows that run ten or twelve episodes a year and expect me to remember what happened for 9 months.
Homeland returns tonight too but i'm not watching it anymore. They killed off Brodie last episode and 9 months is too late to wait on a new season for that one.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead new season 8 central   Walking Dead new season 8 central EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 7:16 pm

It is definitely one of the better shows...I saw some spoilers last night that says we are going to lose some regulars this season. Oh and there's going to be some romance...also less zombies more conflicts with the living and starving....
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead new season 8 central   Walking Dead new season 8 central EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 9:17 pm

Now that was a walking DEAD ! it showed the greatest evil...institutionalized evil. The type that killed millions of soviets, Chinese and Nazi victims..This is the way of the FEMA camps...wake up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead new season 8 central   Walking Dead new season 8 central EmptyMon Oct 13, 2014 2:31 pm

Teo, you know whats odd? I am a zombie fan-addict. I make it a point to watch all zombie movies, even the bad ones. But I have never been able to watch this series. I tried. I'm not sure why. I heard its good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking Dead new season 8 central   Walking Dead new season 8 central Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking Dead new season 8 central
Page 1 of 1