Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Live camera on an eagles nest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yelladawg

yelladawg

Live camera on an eagles nest Empty
PostSubject: Live camera on an eagles nest   Live camera on an eagles nest EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:27 pm

http://www.ustream.tv/SouthwestFloridaEagleCam

This is interesting to me. I have have been keeping up with these eaglessince they were tiny.

You have to sign up and log in but it it no trouble.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Live camera on an eagles nest   Live camera on an eagles nest EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:27 pm

I didn't have to sign up or anything... I just clicked and waited for a few seconds and the stream started.

That is really cool, yeller! I can't believe she built her nest right by a big ole highway... that seems so weird to me.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Live camera on an eagles nest   Live camera on an eagles nest EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 4:30 pm

riceme wrote:
I didn't have to sign up or anything...

Me too. I didn't have a problem at all. (Maybe they're making the riff-raff log in jocolor )
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
yelladawg

yelladawg

PostSubject: Re: Live camera on an eagles nest   Live camera on an eagles nest EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:17 pm

Eric wrote:
riceme wrote:
I didn't have to sign up or anything...

Me too. I didn't have a problem at all. (Maybe they're making the riff-raff log in jocolor )

In my youth I often did the riff, and even the raff, which was more difficult, But .. .I never did the riff-raff, it was considered to be uncouth.
Back to top Go down
http://warpedninblue.blogspot.com/
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Live camera on an eagles nest   Live camera on an eagles nest EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:55 pm

Long time ago when I lived in Longview, We built a raft from 4 truck inter tubes and 2 doors. Lashed them together and floated a river. it took all day. I just looked at google maps and can not seem too find the river. It was good size, very dirty and oily back then. About 1/2 way we knocked our jug of water over and lost it. We stopped at a bridge I walked to a water front house to ask for water. The people was very very wealthy. A man met me and told me to go to the back of the house and wait. They had a operating servants quarters. The Lady of the house came out to see what was happening. She looked like a movie star, very very elegant. I told her we were floating the river and lost our water. All I needed was a jug of water. She said I have always wanted to float the river and that looks like fun. She called for the cook and they fixed us a big basket of food with a Thermos Jug of Ice water. We sat and talked while they fixed the food. Then they drove me back to the river. I rode in the bed of the pick up as I was dirty from the river. I never forgot how nice they were to a couple of young guys on a adventure. Texas people were damn good to me...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Live camera on an eagles nest   Live camera on an eagles nest EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 8:23 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Long time ago when I lived in Longview, We built a raft from 4 truck inter tubes and 2 doors. Lashed them together and floated a river. it took all day. I just looked at google maps and can not seem too find the river. It was good size, very dirty and oily back then. About 1/2 way we knocked our jug of water over and lost it. We stopped at a bridge I walked to a water front house to ask for water. The people was very very wealthy. A man met me and told me to go to the back of the house and wait. They had a operating servants quarters. The Lady of the house came out to see what was happening. She looked like a movie star, very very elegant. I told her we were floating the river and lost our water. All I needed was a jug of water. She said I have always wanted to float the river and that looks like fun. She called for the cook and they fixed us a big basket of food with a Thermos Jug of Ice water. We sat and talked while they fixed the food. Then they drove me back to the river. I rode in the bed of the pick up as I was dirty from the river. I never forgot how nice they were to a couple of young guys on a adventure. Texas people were damn good to me...

Well, Georgie Boy, you treated them with respect and honor, and they treated you as a decent human being in return. You are a good person and as such, will be treated with respect.

I made canoes out of corrugated tin. When I sat in one, I only had 3" or so of freeboard sticking up. I paddled with my hands. If a boat came by with a big wake, the canoe would swamp and sink.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live camera on an eagles nest   Live camera on an eagles nest Empty

Back to top Go down

Live camera on an eagles nest
Page 1 of 1