Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone watching...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:22 am

anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial? Seems like most news channels are covering little snippets of the trial.

I certainly hope this does not end up like the Casey Anthony trial. With 27 stab wound, a GSW to the face, and nearly decapitating throat slash to a naked man in the shower... seems to be a little more than a quick self-defense tactic in order to get out of harms way.
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:29 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
anyone watching the Jodi Arias trial? Seems like most news channels are covering little snippets of the trial.

I certainly hope this does not end up like the Casey Anthony trial. With 27 stab wound, a GSW to the face, and nearly decapitating throat slash to a naked man in the shower... seems to be a little more than a quick self-defense tactic in order to get out of harms way.

Joani, TruTV's In Session has been covering it for weeks now. Not sure if MediaCom carries TruTV but it is on Cox Cable channel 1313 HD or 313 SD.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:56 am

I have Direct TV and have been watching the highlights.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:37 am

I guess I'll have to check it out. (At least read up on it.)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:10 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
I have Direct TV and have been watching the highlights.

Does Direct carry TruTV?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:16 am

Yes, that is the channel I'm watching.

This girl is a piece of work...she remembers what color PJ's she wore on specific day in 1998.....I can't even remember what I wore last night.

Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:21 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Yes, that is the channel I'm watching.

This girl is a piece of work...she remembers what color PJ's she wore on specific day in 1998.....I can't even remember what I wore last night.

I can't believe after the 20 plus stab wounds and a GSW to the face, she still claims self defense. That is so completely beyond comprehension.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:25 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Travis_Alexander

From reading the Wikipedia article (linked above), I don't see how a jury can acquit Jodi Arias.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:27 am

Ghost_Rider1949 wrote:
I can't believe after the 20 plus stab wounds and a GSW to the face, she still claims self defense. That is so completely beyond comprehension.

From the Wiki article:
Quote :
Arias changed her account of her whereabouts three times. She originally told police that she had not been in the home at the time of Alexander's death. She later told police that two intruders had broken into Alexander's home and that they murdered him and attacked her. Finally, she stated that she killed Alexander in self-defense and was a victim of domestic violence
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:53 am

Well you know....I never thought Casey Anthony would be found not guilty.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Well you know....I never thought Casey Anthony would be found not guilty.

Yeah, but (My dad used to say "No Yeah-butts" Surprised ), they have pics of the girl having sex and then pics of Alexander in the shower (where it appears he was killed), then pics of him bleeding all over the frigging place.

If they can recover the pictures, they should be able to recover the EXIF data. It is a time stamp and camera setting information that is usually hidden from view, but is easily recovered. It should put the nail in the coffin. Put her in Alexander's proximity at the time of his death.

A sample EXIF from one of my photos...

Anyone watching... Exif10
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:58 pm

She admitted, after three wild stories that did not add up, she killed him....but she said it was self defense.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:11 pm

I have only read a handful of news stories I picked up on my Google News feed.

Looks like I need to do some catch-up, but I am in agreement that I never in a million years would have thought Casey Anthony would have been acquitted, so who knows what may come of this woman's crazy lies and fabrications.

I forget... in what state is she being tried?
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:56 pm

Arizona ...Maricopa County
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
Arizona ...Maricopa County

OH, well that may well make all the difference in the world! Wink
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:13 pm

I hope....LOL she has been in jail since 2008.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anyone watching... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching...   Anyone watching... Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching...
Page 1 of 1