Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Al Franken today on Facebook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wilburforce

wilburforce

Al Franken today on Facebook Empty
PostSubject: Al Franken today on Facebook   Al Franken today on Facebook EmptySat Aug 18, 2018 6:02 am

It wasn’t that long ago that nearly every Trump tweet included a NO COLLUSION! But those have become few and far between since Giuliani came up with “collusion isn’t a crime.” The thing is, collusion IS a crime, if you collude with somebody to break a law. That’s called “conspiracy.” You can’t get out of a crime by finding a synonym. “I am not guilty of murdering the victim. I merely killed her! And there’s no such thing as first degree killing!!!” If that were the case, all any criminal defense lawyer would need is a thesaurus. “My client didn’t steal the iPhone. He pilfered it. I demand that he be released forthwith!” This is the kind of insult to everyone’s intelligence that Trump specializes in
Back to top Go down

Al Franken today on Facebook
Page 1 of 1