Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds Empty
PostSubject: Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds   Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 11:44 am

http://www.politicususa.com/betrayal-remedy-hostess-pensions-fund-bankruptcy.html

And the sad part is that a bankruptcy judge let them get away with it...
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds   Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:56 pm

Eric wrote:
http://www.politicususa.com/betrayal-remedy-hostess-pensions-fund-bankruptcy.html

And the sad part is that a bankruptcy judge let them get away with it...

So if the good guys now team-up with the bad guys... who are the good guys anymore?? Geez, I can't stop thinking about how I would feel were it my money. My mom and I came much closer than was comfortable to losing our retirement and 401k's when Enron went bankrupt.

We (Enron Wind Energy) had been arguing and actually FIGHTING Enron Corporate to get them to give us their corporate, Enron retirement and 401k but they never would, so we all had the same ones we did since Enron bought the business from Zond. On the day everything went to hell for Enron Corporate (it really didn't affect us at all... they left us alone), I would say that the "temperature" around the offices and in the factory was that people were more happy that we'd never gotten our wish for their 401k and retirement and less upset about the bankruptcy. We knew we would be sold to the highest bidder. I still wish Caterpillar would have gotten the high bid instead of GE, but oh well.
Back to top Go down

Scumbag Hostess Execs Got Paid Millions with Pilfered Employee PENSION Funds
Page 1 of 1