Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... Empty
PostSubject: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 8:36 am

http://news.yahoo.com/second-apparent-leak-hacked-celebrity-nude-pictures-us-234452072.html

Los Angeles (AFP) - More nude celebrity photos, purportedly including reality star Kim Kardashian, circulated social media Saturday, in what appeared to be the second massive hacking-related leak in less than a month, US media reported.

The pictures, which also included nude shots of actress Vanessa Hudgens and US soccer star Hope Solo, appeared briefly on 4chan and Reddit, before being removed, celebrity gossip site TMZ reported.

BuzzFeed said that personal videos and photos belonging to actresses Aubrey Plaza, Mary-Kate Olsen, Hayden Panettiere and Leelee Sobieski were posted, in addition to previously unseen pictures of Jennifer Lawrence.
Back to top Go down

Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:02 am

I really wanted to see the Jennifer Lawrence pics myself Embarassed

but agree ebola is more important
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:12 am

These actresses and celebs are naked or half naked half the time..what's the big deal ?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:17 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
These actresses and celebs are naked or half naked half the time..what's the big deal ?

Ah, there was a time when Teo was interested in nekkid bodies.

The ravages of age must have doused that flame in this one... so sad.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:23 am

Yes I am pissed...I have seen my share of the nekked women up close and personal but with age and gravity I am a kid in a candy store without a cent....so yeah Bah Humbug. I also hate Tom Selleck, some people age way too well.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:32 am

BEFORE :
Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... Tom-selleck-1
AFTER:
Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... Tom-selleck

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on Sun Sep 21, 2014 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:33 am

Hope Solo, perpetrator of domestic violence and hero to young girls everywhere. Here, here! Let's hear it for Hope Solo and women's soccer!

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/20/sports/soccer/in-hope-solo-case-us-soccer-doesnt-get-it-right-either.html?_r=0

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2014/06/24/hope-solo-arrest-nephew-says-she-was-drinking-called-him-fat-and-unathletic/

She should be suspended, like the men in the NFL.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:40 am

She should be suspended and have her nekked pictures released...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:48 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
She should be suspended and have her nekked pictures released...

Her nekkid pictures were released... that's why I looked her up (it's in your post). I was wondering if they were worth looking at, lol. But I found out that she's a total POS and I wouldn't want to look at her pictures if she looked like Lauren Hutton in her prime.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:49 am

Oh...nevermind...LOL
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:55 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Oh...nevermind...LOL

Embarassed Sorry I've been up for an hour and a half but haven't had any coffee yet. I think I'll go remedy that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:09 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
BEFORE :
Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... Tom-selleck-1
AFTER:
Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... Tom-selleck

well its safe to say there is something terribly wrong with me. because I think he looks better older.

I'm starting to feel melancholy. Crying or Very sad

I JUST WANT TO BE A PERVE FOR A LITTLE WHILE DAMMIT. MAKE THE WORLD GO AWAY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIpBEF0JYF0

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:50 am

Yes he does look better older and that's my point. Taint fair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 10:56 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yes he does look better older and that's my point. Taint fair.

Now wait a damn minute.

That's us women's job to say it ant fair.

you men get older and you're "distinguished"

Not us women, we just get tossed to the curb for a 25 year old

and end up living with cats  Sad

LOL.. how was that for my female bitching side?
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:00 am

Yeah guess that's right. It really does suck a lot more for women.  A whole lot ! I used to think if I had Goldie Hawn I would be happy forever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:18 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Yeah guess that's right. It really does suck a lot more for women.  A whole lot !  I used to think if I had Goldie Hawn I would be happy forever.  

I used to feel that way about stevie nicks. then she tossed me off her fan page lol!

Hey something funny. As a confused teen I had this poster on my bedroom wall  Razz

Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... 2Q==
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 11:30 am

Hot:

Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... 2e92c8f6f36f0266a9386d6cef82291b

Really hot:

Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... 6f194f1c88689f4c188fb4de9d9729d8

I have never found what's his name in the nekkid poster attractive. Totally creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:02 pm

I cant dig a mustach like that. food gets caught in them and turns me off. plus they rub me the wrong way lol

But I do find it interesting that you find who is that? madonna hotter than mustach guy...

but this voice, face and words says so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBJY3Extw1I

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:16 pm

I can't remember her name but that's not Madonna. She's a model.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 12:21 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
I can't remember her name but that's not Madonna.  She's a model.  

oh lol im so outta date Neutral

how about this................

I've been out on that open road
You can be my full time, daddy
White and gold
Singing blues has been getting old
You can be my full time, baby
Hot or cold

Don't break me down
I've been traveling too long
I've been trying too hard
With one pretty song

I hear the birds on the summer breeze, I drive fast
I am alone in the night
Been trying hard not to get into trouble, but I
I've got a war in my mind
So, I just ride
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsfreak.com/l/lana+del... ]
Dying young and I'm playing hard
That's the way my father made his life an art
Drink all day and we talk 'til dark
That's the way the road doves do it, ride 'til dark.

Don't leave me now
Don't say good bye
Don't turn around
Leave me high and dry

I am alone in the night
Been trying hard not to get in trouble, but I
I just ride

I'm tired of feeling like I'm f*cking crazy
I'm tired of driving 'til I see stars in my eyes
I look up to hear myself saying,
"Baby, too much I strive, I just ride."

I am alone in the night
Been trying hard not to get in trouble, but I
I just ride

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QVmkfc14OE

and for inquiring minds, im outside, in the sun, listening to music drinking, so expect me to talk music imoji LOL
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:01 pm

Chrissy* wrote:
I cant dig a mustach like that. food gets caught in them and turns me off. plus they rub me the wrong way lol

But I do find it interesting that you find who is that? madonna hotter than mustach guy...

but this voice, face and words says so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBJY3Extw1I

That is Lauren Hutton. She is 70 and she is and always has been a naturally beautiful woman. The man is Sam Elliott and I think he's the most handsome man Hollyweird has ever served-up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:11 pm

oh ok.. sorry.

I dont know who Lauren is. but i do know who sam is.

we all have our own lust.

and i prefer italians but do admit a fetish for russians
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 4:43 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
BEFORE :
AFTER:

Deep breath......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....   Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ebola may kill millions but celebs have naked photos hacked out again.....
Page 1 of 1