Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What a group.....

Go down 
+2
nochain
mediawatcher
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PkrBum

PkrBum

What a group..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 6:30 am

mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Justice delayed is justice denied. Police are citizens... they work for us all. There should be no special treatment should their actions prove negligent or worse. I'm pleased the truth appears to have come out... but whatever special protections came into play that prolonged the investigation more than a week or two is corrupt. None of us would be allowed that privilege under the same circumstances sans the badge. I'm sick of govt employees being above the laws that govern we the people.

And again.....this REEKS of politics and covering up in order for Emanuel to be re-elected or a least not be in the middle of a scandal prior to the election....There are individual(s) responsible that intentionally made the decision to cover up that video....surprised that it even surfaced a year later!...

I hadn't considered that... but it makes sense... right out of the obama playbook. Given a politically damaging event... lie, obstruct, evade, cover up, obfuscate... and ofcourse blame bush2.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:41 am

PkrBum wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Justice delayed is justice denied. Police are citizens... they work for us all. There should be no special treatment should their actions prove negligent or worse. I'm pleased the truth appears to have come out... but whatever special protections came into play that prolonged the investigation more than a week or two is corrupt. None of us would be allowed that privilege under the same circumstances sans the badge. I'm sick of govt employees being above the laws that govern we the people.

And again.....this REEKS of politics and covering up in order for Emanuel to be re-elected or a least not be in the middle of a scandal prior to the election....There are individual(s) responsible that intentionally made the decision to cover up that video....surprised that it even surfaced a year later!...

I hadn't considered that... but it makes sense... right out of the obama playbook. Given a politically damaging event... lie, obstruct, evade, cover up, obfuscate... and ofcourse blame bush2.

Emanuel promised an investigation into the matter which is also like the cowh investigating the irs and finding not "one smidgeon of wrongdoing".....Look for a sacrificial lamb to take the fall...someone that will retire with benefits intact again much like Lois Lerner....Chicago style politics...Chicago style politics on the national level...
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:54 am

PkrBum wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Unfortunately it's also right out of the Clinton playbook. The real reason she used a private email server was to control information, the Clinton's are personal risk mitigation masters.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 7:59 am

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Unfortunately it's also right out of the Clinton playbook. The real reason she used a private email server was to control information, the Clinton's are personal risk mitigation masters.

Yup....and even though it doesn't matter....how many more e-mails were released that contradicts the former sec of state's testimony and were classified?....No wonder some/most democrats don't want trust to be a campaign issue....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:20 am

mediawatcher wrote:
nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Yup....and even though it doesn't matter....how many more e-mails were released that contradicts the former sec of state's testimony and were classified?....No wonder some/most democrats don't want trust to be a campaign issue....

The last number I heard was over 1,000 classified emails on her unclassified server. She also sent out classified emails to staffers. 2/3 of likely voters think she is dishonest and can't be trusted but that means nothing to Clinton apologists.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 9:31 am

nochain wrote:
The last number I heard was over 1,000 classified emails on her unclassified server. She also sent out classified emails to staffers. 2/3 of likely voters think she is dishonest and can't be trusted but that means nothing to Clinton apologists.

That reminds me of the disgust I feel when I see signs that say "Vote Republican... or Vote Democrat". It is as if to say "It doesn't matter if the candidate is the qualified or the best for the office, just vote (R) or (D)."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 1:44 pm

BINGO Eric.. ANYBODY that votes the party line is an idiot, no matter what party it is..
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2015 5:39 pm

I don't think I could in good faith vote for 3/4s of the pubs either. Unfortunately the ones I'd vote for are unlikely to win the primaries.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:44 am

Jake92 wrote:
BINGO Eric..  ANYBODY that votes the party line is an idiot, no matter what party it is..

And sadly......Congress gets an approval rating of 10-15% and a re-election return of 85-90%...So we actually do get what we deserve....we recognize incompetence and then vote to keep the status quo....says a lot about the electorate....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2015 5:49 am

PkrBum wrote:
mediawatcher wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Didn't take long.....Police Commissioner asked to resign or be fired....Emanuel says decision was made because of 'lack of trust'...'and loss of confidence' in the department under the leadership of McCarthy....OK....But who's the guy that's running the show in Chicago?.....It's his administration any yet he survives?....Well he got what he wanted out of the deal...re-elected....

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a group.....     What a group..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What a group.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2