Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. Empty
PostSubject: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 7:52 am

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com%2F%2Fnews%2Fcanada%2Fbecoming-disabled-by-choice-not-chance-transabled-people-feel-like-impostors-in-their-fully-working-bodies
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 9:36 am

This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. VYR6061
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 1:54 pm

They can get a job as first base.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:27 pm

Before this, I was convinced the muslims blowing themselves up to get the 72 virgins had to be the ultimate in sick, twisted behaviour.

But every time I think I've encountered the ultimate in anything, it's not long before something tops it.
And this is it and here's why.
Suicide bombing is painful only for 6 nanoseconds. This will result in pain for a long time. And there won't be no virgins because these morons will still be hanging around here on Earth for the duration. And no virgin would want to have anything to do with these weirdos. Not unless she was as f***'ed as they are and that's when it starts to resemble a science fiction movie.

Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 3:38 pm

My sister is a paraplegic from a car accident almost thirteen years ago... I wouldn't wish that on anyone.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 5:07 pm

PkrBum wrote:
My sister is a paraplegic from a car accident almost thirteen years ago... I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I've given a lot of thought to what losing a limb would be like.  I guess what really got me to thinking about it was all the soldiers and Marines still coming home with limbs missing long after "Mission Accomplished" was plastered on that aircraft carrier.
I often think about it when I see a guitar player.  And what it would be like for him/her without both arms.  
And that's when it really starts to hit home how senseless and tragic and twisted that whole so-called "war" was.

But this example is so much much worse than that is.  Because something which I won't ever be able to comprehend actually compels them to prefer to lose a limb.  
I've just never heard of anything like this before.  And you'll all just say I'm really exaggerating and blowing this out of proportion when I say this,  but this oddity makes me wonder where the future of humanity is going.
As far as I know, no other species on Earth does this. Only the so-called "most advanced" species.
Back to top Go down
Paix

PostSubject: Re: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. EmptyWed Jun 24, 2015 6:13 pm

Obviously we are talking about some neurological defect or illness that would bring this about. It seems to me that more people are becoming mentally ill all the time and we just dismiss them as evil, selfish, or just crazy...but we are not getting to root cause of these brain-damaging conditions.

That said, the welfare is the following, and this article is based on one of the best NPR programs I have heard on the subject. Worth your time:

http://apps.npr.org/unfit-for-work/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.   This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real. Empty

Back to top Go down

This is truly THE sickest and most bizarre human behaviour of any kind I have ever heard of. I had to do a double take to make sure it isn't a satirical website like onion. And sadly it all appears to be real.
Page 1 of 1