Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What kind of animal would do this?

Go down 
+4
nochain
riceme
TEOTWAWKI
Eric
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

What kind of animal would do this? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 10:56 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/florida-shooting-leaves-2-dead-1-injured-173903902.html

He set fire to his house and ambushed (killed) the first cop on the scene. Wounded another.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 3:26 pm

Pointless violence...not a trait of animals...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 9:15 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Pointless violence...not a trait of animals...

You took the words right out of my mouth.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 1:24 pm

A subhuman freak.......
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyMon Nov 24, 2014 5:06 pm

Probably raised by a sub human that never earned an honest penny in IT'S life..
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 4:01 am

nochain wrote:
A subhuman freak.......

Very accurate....
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 8:40 pm

Someone who really, truly did not like police officers.
And they're not subhuman, unfortunately they are very human. They are enraged and angry and those are human traits.

The ranks of those people are growing with every instance of police brutality and with every instance that pops up in the news where a policeman tasers a civilian or shoots a civilian down without good cause  and faces no jury indictment.

I'm not saying I agree with people like that but I can see why their ranks are growing.The media is fanning the flames and that's wrong, but there shouldn't be so many flames to fan. I have relatives who are police officers and I hate to think of them even being associated with people like Officer Wilson in Ferguson. I don't think they would ever act like him but they are going to be the butt of the hate that some Americans are beginning to feel, no matter how good of cops they are.

I worry about crazies like this guy who might go out there just to kill a cop and not care who it is inside the uniform.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:04 pm

I assume you think Wilson is guilty and did not act within the law while pursuing a fleeing felon that physically assaulted him and tried to get his weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 4:58 pm

I would prefer living close to 100 Wilsons vice 1 of the "peaceful" protesters........

Last edited by Jake92 on Wed Nov 26, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:37 pm

[quote="Joanimaroni"]I assume you think Wilson is guilty and did not act within the law while pursuing a fleeing felon that physically assaulted him and tried to get his weapon.[/quote

I absolutely think he is guilty of chasing a man he knew was unarmed and shooting him multiple times. And as for there being no shots in the back, that was spoken to weeks ago when multiple witnesses stated he had turned around to face Wilson and put his hands in the air.

Michael Brown was unarmed. Wilson knew that Michael Brown did not have a weapon because Wilson  still had his gun in his own hand.
He shot a man he knew was unarmed. He apparently said he did it because he was afraid of Brown's scary demonic face. I guess if Brown had looked like an angelic white boy he wouldn't have had to get shot. He wouldn't have scared poor officer Wilson quite so much.  Get real why don't you?

There was racism involved in this incident. You will say there wasn't. Some people always say there isn't.
Those people are always predictable and they are always consistent.
I also believe they  also always know better.

Your question was leading and not at all pertinent to what happened up in Ferguson.

And now the protests are spreading nationwide. It's not over.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:32 pm

How did he know Brown was unarmed? Also Brown was 6'4"  over 300# and aggressive. Some witnesses said Brown charged the officer......at this point Brown, if apprehended, knew he would be facing jail time.....theft, assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, and possession.

You seem to think you know a lot about me, why is that?
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 11:51 pm

WHY is everything about race for some people??  It must be because they are racist no matter what the FACTS show..  The ONLY ones that know what happened are the people that were right there and saw it with their own eyes..  There are different opinions from people that said they were right there and saw what happened, so the facts were determined by the grand jury.. The rest is what they want to believe from the media, no matter what the grand jury determined to be the TRUTH...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:00 am

I witnessed a murder and what actually happened wasn't what I thought I saw. The "witnesses" saw what they think they saw... which may or may not have been accurate.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 12:08 am

The grand jury determined he did not murder Mr Brown..... What makes people that saw what TV reported or what the newspaper reported know what happened was the facts?
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:48 am

Jake92 wrote:
The grand jury determined he did not murder Mr Brown.....  What makes people that saw what TV reported or what the newspaper reported know what happened was the facts?

But Jake, if you repeat something often enough, it becomes the gospel truth. Irresponsible reporting by the media fanned the fires of protest.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 7:56 am

How many times did we hear he was shot in the back while on his knees with his hands up?

I really hate to see anyone lose their life. It didn't have to happen.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:42 pm

About the same number of times we heard he was NOT shot in the back and didn't have his hands up..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of animal would do this?   What kind of animal would do this? Empty

Back to top Go down

What kind of animal would do this?
Page 1 of 1