Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My Kind of Cruise ship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

My Kind of Cruise ship Empty
PostSubject: My Kind of Cruise ship   My Kind of Cruise ship EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 am

At first glance, it looks like millions of pounds of ocean liner has run aground on rocks.
Thankfully, the ship's setting is deliberate, as someone decided to take the full cruise experience and drop anchor on dry land for the first hotel of its kind.
The Sun Cruise resort in Jeongdongjin, South Korea, is perfect for those who find the motion of the ocean leaves them feeling sea sick.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2341765/The-hotel-thats-ship-shape-South-Korean-holiday-destination-designed-look-like-cruise-liner-perfect-sea-sickness.html#ixzz2WloIegC5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

My Kind of Cruise ship Article-2341765-1A4B188E000005DC-568_634x404
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: My Kind of Cruise ship   My Kind of Cruise ship EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:55 am

Neat! I have never in my life wanted to go on a cruise... I am 100% positive that I would get bored and claustrophobic in about half a heartbeat. Add on top of that all the recent cruise ship disasters and I seriously doubt I'll ever go on a cruise, unless it's HG's above ship run aground, haha. Wink
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My Kind of Cruise ship   My Kind of Cruise ship EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:01 am

Having sole my BOAT (Bring On Another Thousand), I don't want to look at another boat for a long time.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: My Kind of Cruise ship   My Kind of Cruise ship EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:11 am

Plus times have changed for people like us. Now there are 10,000 laws and rules and prohibited areas that are somewhat off limits that we used to enjoy. When my family was young I had a 16ft Bowrider with a 50 Johnson. We put many many a mile on that rig. Skiing, riding, looking, camping, drinking beer and fishing. It was small enough and cheap enough to use it a lot. Ahhhh The good old days......
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: My Kind of Cruise ship   My Kind of Cruise ship EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:21 am

Rice, cruises are great. I have been on 3 so far in my life and my wife and I have put an Alaska cruise on our bucket list. We have been to the Caribbean and Mexico twice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Kind of Cruise ship   My Kind of Cruise ship Empty

Back to top Go down

My Kind of Cruise ship
Page 1 of 1