Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Good thoughts needed

Go down 
+4
Eric
riceme
TEOTWAWKI
hallmarkgrad
8 posters
AuthorMessage
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

Good thoughts needed Empty
PostSubject: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 10:50 pm

My wife Rita is in the hospital. She has some very serious issues. We suspect that she has advanced cancer of the liver and colon. It does not look good. Meeting with a team of doctors tomorrow to try and work out a plan of action. Pray or send good thoughts our way. Thanks I am not posting much of these on Facebook or anywhere else...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 11:16 pm

You and her are in my thoughts and prayers...
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 12:34 am

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I did catch this on FB and I've been sending up the best thoughts for Rita, HG. Much love to you all.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:18 am

HG, prayers offered too.

If there is ANYTHING we can do, please don't hesitate to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:23 am

Praying.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyWed Apr 15, 2015 8:44 am

Best wishes.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 12:21 am

I'm praying for you and Rita.. I'm more than happy to donate platelets, plasma, or whole blood for her use if she needs them.. I know the NW FL Blood Center loves my platelets for cancer patients..
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:01 am

Dang blood center hasn't taken my blood for over twenty years. I have antibodies to hepatitis in my blood and they won't take my blood anymore.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 7:40 pm

Not much good news. They have her on Oxygen as
she is having a hard time breathing. Lab tests show cancer in a couple of places, now trying to find out how advanced it is. she quit her job today as she doesn't think she will be able to work for any extend period of time. She is weak and sick but she in a very brave person. Not a good day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Good thoughts needed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkqbo3aCoD5-n9ISoWhm0glRoFgchMIYFhnOwQaHddnK6kFEWD

Es tut mir leid für die Schwierigkeiten.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DBa07sTqJA

Smile
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 12:00 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Not much good news.  They have her on Oxygen as
she is having a hard time breathing.  Lab tests show cancer in a couple of places, now trying to find out how advanced it is.  she quit her job today as she doesn't think she will be able to work for any extend period of time.  She is weak and sick but she in a very brave person.   Not a good day...

I'm so sorry, hg... really pulling for you all. Stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptyFri Apr 17, 2015 5:40 am

I'm sorry HG..
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed EmptySat Apr 18, 2015 8:17 pm

Very sorry to hear this too. Wishing for the best for your lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good thoughts needed   Good thoughts needed Empty

Back to top Go down

Good thoughts needed
Page 1 of 1