Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence Empty
PostSubject: Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence   Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 5:32 am

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/steve-wozniak-future-ai-scary-154700881.html
Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence   Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 6:55 am

These guys make these statements but do not give particulars. I want to know HOW they think the threat will happen.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence   Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 10:55 pm

Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking have gone into some detail on the subject. I find both of them to be extremely fascinating and follow them both. I'll see if I can pull up some things to share.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence   Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:05 pm

Well this isn't what I was looking for, but it's funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8y5EXFMD4s
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence   Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence EmptyTue Mar 24, 2015 11:56 pm

Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqV8nqhcYCcJsvaI4gTRyjGCV9QLbKLx92wcmuh0TmkYWrsbTU

Can we be sure that creating a intelligence that most likely will have access to more information than any human being will see us mere humans as capable of managing our own affairs or that it will see us as of any use...

*****SCARED CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Rq-PEW5qM ?????

What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence   Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence Empty

Back to top Go down

Steve Wozniak joins Elon Musk, Bill Gates and Stephen Hawking to warn us about the advance of artificial intelligence
Page 1 of 1