Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My dadgum front yard here in Hoover.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

My dadgum front yard here in Hoover. Empty
PostSubject: My dadgum front yard here in Hoover.   My dadgum front yard here in Hoover. EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 4:09 pm

My dadgum front yard here in Hoover. XyAemGxDI0OBlPIl8QDftw2

(not really, but it seems that way...)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: My dadgum front yard here in Hoover.   My dadgum front yard here in Hoover. EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Very good Thanks
Back to top Go down
Vettecor

Vettecor

PostSubject: Re: My dadgum front yard here in Hoover.   My dadgum front yard here in Hoover. EmptyThu Nov 08, 2012 2:54 pm

I know what you mean. I raked leaves the other day in the back yard for about 60 minutes and filled up an entire outside garbage can, which by the way was empty.

After that I looked at the back yard and it looked like I had done nothing at all!!

Two days ago I saw an info commercial for a Worx Trivac. It is a blower, a vacuum, and a mulcher all in one.

When you vacuum up the leaves it automatically grinds up the leaves and you can use whats left for mulch.

I'm thinking about getting one. They charge your credit card $33.00 X 3 months.

Need to do some more research to see if it is as easy as it shows on tv.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: My dadgum front yard here in Hoover.   My dadgum front yard here in Hoover. EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 9:25 am

Vettecor wrote:
I know what you mean. I raked leaves the other day in the back yard for about 60 minutes and filled up an entire outside garbage can, which by the way was empty.

After that I looked at the back yard and it looked like I had done nothing at all!!

Two days ago I saw an info commercial for a Worx Trivac. It is a blower, a vacuum, and a mulcher all in one.

When you vacuum up the leaves it automatically grinds up the leaves and you can use whats left for mulch.

I'm thinking about getting one. They charge your credit card $33.00 X 3 months.

Need to do some more research to see if it is as easy as it shows on tv.

I had a blower that was also a vacuum/mulcher. It didn't cut leaves into small enough pieces to really call it mulch. The only time I found it handy was when leaves were few and here and there. (Not enough to break out the rake or use the blower.)
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My dadgum front yard here in Hoover.   My dadgum front yard here in Hoover. Empty

Back to top Go down

My dadgum front yard here in Hoover.
Page 1 of 1