Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice try, but it'll never fly

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

Nice try, but it'll never fly Empty
PostSubject: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:10 am

Texas lawmaker files bill to legalize marijuana

Nice try, but it'll never fly 622x350

Bill proposes to remove ALL references to pot in Texas State laws.  It'll never fly.  There has to be prohibitions against usage by minors,  and don't forget that all-important item... taxation.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 1:47 pm

Nice try, but it'll never fly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJz9muyBvi9oJKJF5MigVI_iZf1cvaZKMXolsSWoMVwdYeMStU

It should be taxed like alcohol and tobacco. Won't need any federal infrastructure tax if this was taxed for sales like those two and fined for producing and selling without a license.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0kcet4aPpQ

Smile
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:42 pm

I think an adult should be able to grow their own... but I guess this is better than prohibition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 2:50 pm

Nice try, but it'll never fly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnuOaJ7CB0wzf0GYwC_hXPzbM9-tO84rhhqIe7ukYYY6h7gTTv

Only if they take the federal and state taxes and licensing off alcohol and tobacco too.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUTXb-ga1fo

Smile
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 9:35 pm

Why tax it ?...People used to drink Coke with cocaine and hard drugs were everywhere for the taking. Then the Government decided they wanted a monopoly on drug running and distribution so they made it illegal for common folk to produce and distribute them...Too much government already. Let the Darwin principle weed out the weak and stupid....I don't do drugs but I don't care if you do.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Why tax it ?...People used to drink Coke with cocaine and hard drugs were everywhere for the taking. Then the Government decided they wanted a monopoly on drug running and distribution so they made it illegal for common folk to produce and distribute them...Too much government already. Let the Darwin principle weed out the weak and stupid....I don't do drugs but I don't care if you do.

The Libertarians are sticking together on this one.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 12:21 am

You betcha. Driving under the influence is a no no or operating heavy equipment or doing surgery or anything common sense says don't do but at home watching TV or chasing the wife around naked. Well get buzzed and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 9:40 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
You betcha. Driving under the influence is a no no or operating heavy equipment or doing surgery or anything common sense says don't do but at home watching TV or chasing the wife around naked.  Well get buzzed and have fun.  

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyWed Mar 04, 2015 1:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Nice try, but it'll never fly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSENMIoGVRqZfVULudFshxjd8NAW6zNF43DuX0QPXy1LPOQ2vC2Ww

I'm just saying that we either treat it like alcohol and tobacco, in which case we tax and license people to produce it, or we do away with taxes and licensing on alcohol and tobacco at all levels of government.

Your choice because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 12:42 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Nice try, but it'll never fly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSENMIoGVRqZfVULudFshxjd8NAW6zNF43DuX0QPXy1LPOQ2vC2Ww

I'm just saying that we either treat it like alcohol and tobacco, in which case we tax and license people to produce it, or we do away with taxes and licensing on alcohol and tobacco at all levels of government.

Your choice because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Yeah, we're saying that none of that shit should be taxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 1:03 am

riceme wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Your choice because...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Yeah, we're saying that none of that shit should be taxed.

Nice try, but it'll never fly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTwefECGXfgOR2BHmk9Jtn-fxkx23EaAqp_rmAzG_r491vU5uaxqg

You've got my vote!

I'm sure I can piece that old still back together and get her ta' workin' in no time...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCr0FHHB20g

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyThu Mar 05, 2015 8:49 am

Yeah people say tax it like they are giving big Daddy government a reason to give us back a freedom. To hell with them and their taxing everything that IS. You want to pay for every freedom you have every pleasure then go ahead give those worthless criminals in Washington more money to beat us down with....maybe they will buy their police force aka standing army, a billion more hollow point bullets to kill you with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly EmptyWed Mar 11, 2015 12:55 am

Nice try, but it'll never fly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTeCE8ipahKp8VawLfggdMUS_tDpowD3bNuG2yS8Ohr22rWYKW9w

I wonder what moonshine would be like if instead of corn, barley, rye or wheat, I use marijuana seeds...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyY-6oh0Ow8

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice try, but it'll never fly   Nice try, but it'll never fly Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice try, but it'll never fly
Page 1 of 1