Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nice job Israel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Nice job Israel Empty
PostSubject: Nice job Israel      Nice job Israel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 9:21 am

Animals kidnap and kill three teenagers.....Carry out strikes and burn a suspects house down! No occupation, don't be concerned with political correctness just punch the animals in the face...PM Netanyahu vowed they would pay....said what he meant and meant what he said...that's a red line promise...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Nice job Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Israel      Nice job Israel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:02 am

I read where something like 7 Palestinians were killed in the interrogation roundup, when they were looking for the boys.

The Israelis don't screw around. The only thing that part of the world understands is power... and the will to use it.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Nice job Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Israel      Nice job Israel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:09 am

Eric wrote:
I read where something like 7 Palestinians were killed in the interrogation roundup, when they were looking for the boys.

The Israelis don't screw around.  The only thing that part of the world understands is power... and the will to use it.

Often have thought a military use of force model we should follow!....We do it right and then mess up by staying...

Last edited by mediawatcher on Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

Nice job Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Israel      Nice job Israel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:15 am

You're right about that, MW.

I cringe every time Obama simply warns another country about something... with little or no teeth in the warning. Just sanctions that don't seem to have much of an effect.

Russia, China, Syria, Iran, North Korea and others have been "warned" and are laughing at our sanctions. We are now the laughing stock of the world.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

Nice job Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Israel      Nice job Israel EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 10:18 am

Eric wrote:
You're right about that, MW.  

I cringe every time Obama simply warns another country about something... with little or no teeth in the warning.  Just sanctions that don't seem to have much of an effect.

Russia, China, Syria, Iran, North Korea and others have been "warned" and are laughing at our sanctions.  We are now the laughing stock of the world.

I do and did agree with the 'hands off' with Iraq....Understand that he's sent 200+ to protect the Embassy/Personnel but when the cleric threatened that all Americans will be targets it makes me uneasy and hoping there are more numbers available in case of an emergency...close by!....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nice job Israel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nice job Israel      Nice job Israel Empty

Back to top Go down

Nice job Israel
Page 1 of 1