Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..

Go down 
+2
nochain
Eddard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eddard

Eddard

John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. Empty
PostSubject: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 6:16 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/john-mccain-m-ashamed-country-m-ashamed-president-175342180.html

Hey, maybe he doesn't love America either, huh Rudy?
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 8:53 am

He also said he was ashamed of himself for not doing more to help the situation in the Ukraine but that wouldn't fit the spin here, would it?
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 9:32 am

nochain wrote:
He also said he was ashamed of himself for not doing more to help the situation in the Ukraine but that wouldn't fit the spin here, would it?

Reading the article rather than picking out what is being used to spin....McCain also pointed out the flaws in the European Nations that have sat on their hands and allowed aggression...He linked the US and Europe in Historical terms in allowing the situation in Ukraine and pointed out that this is what he was ashamed of also because he believes we should not have done nothing....

There are a lot of politics to disagree with Sen McCain about....but his service...sacrifice...and patriotism should not be questioned...Matter of fact that can/should be extended to ALL that served HONORABLY no matter what the differing opinions may be....

Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Really? Because I know some military folks who got honorable discharges even though they had refused to obey orders, spent a good bit of time in the brig, and some who even smoked weed the whole time they were in the service.

As far as spin goes, I don't remember anything BUT spin when the first lady said the she was finally proud of her country for the first time back in 2008. I did hear a lot of white people condemning her for it when they don't have a clue what the black experience has been in this country. There's not a whole lot she could be proud of as long as voters across this country are still being disenfranchised 50 years after Selma happened.

McCain is ashamed because we're not itching to go pee on Russia's trees an he  wants a world war more then anybody I've ever seen.  Remember Bomb Bomb Iran? I used to respect him back years ago but not any more. He spent his time in an enemy prison camp so I can't see why he wants to send our kids out to get their heads cut off for a bunch of foreigners. He ought to have learned a lesson but he didn't.   That's why I don't feel I need to respect him. He's a slow learner.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 4:51 pm

Eddard wrote:
Really? Because I know some military folks who got honorable discharges even though they had refused to obey orders, spent a good bit of time in the brig, and some who even smoked weed the whole time they were in the service.

Not carte blanche...it depends on the charges.

As far as spin goes, I don't remember anything BUT spin when the first lady said the she was finally proud of her country for the first time back in 2008. yes, there was a lot of spin by the WH campaign guru Bill Burton I did hear a lot of white people condemning her for it when they don't have a clue what the black experience has been in this country. There's not a whole lot she could  be proud of as long as voters across this country are still being disenfranchised 50 years after Selma happened.

McCain is ashamed because we're not itching to go pee on Russia's trees an he  wants a world war more then anybody I've ever seen.  Remember Bomb Bomb Iran? I used to respect him back years ago but not any more. He spent his time in an enemy prison camp so I can't see why he wants to send our kids out to get their heads cut off for a bunch of foreigners. He ought to have learned a lesson but he didn't.   That's why I don't feel I need to respect him. He's a slow learner.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:20 pm

There was also a LOT of commentary on what she said by Fox News and every conservative media outlet in the country. That's why the White House had to respond.
I understood completely what she was saying.

None of the talking heads on Fox ever  walked in her shoes as a black woman being brought up in this country.
I didn't either but I can read a history book as well as anybody else.

John McCain is ashamed of his country because we won't go and interfere in a foreign conflict that isn't our business.
He's old enough to know better.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:31 pm

I am ashamed of Americas usurped government and their minions. The American people on the other hand are some of the best people in the whole damned world.

That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:34 pm

Honestly, I don't care if McCain is ashamed of America or Mrs Obama is proud of it.
Nationalism is way overrated. War wouldn't be so common without it.
It and religion cause way too many people to die.

I just brought it up to put a burr under some saddles.
Back to top Go down
Eddard

Eddard

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:38 pm

That's not going to happen Teo. Americans don't care enough.
I don't know about being better than people in other countries because I never lived in any but this one.
We are apathetic and easy to distract.
Ignorance is bliss and we're a very happy bunch of people.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:42 pm

It was just 5% of the population that actually fought and took this country away from a King. The rest were apathetic , afraid or loyalists.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:48 pm

I don't watch Fox news.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 5:59 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
It was just 5% of the population that actually fought and took this country away from a King. The rest were apathetic , afraid or loyalists.

Hmmm... that's thght provoking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..   John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words.. Empty

Back to top Go down

John McCain is "ashamed of America." His own words..
Page 1 of 1