Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

In his own words...America must be a Police State

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

In his own words...America must be a  Police State Empty
PostSubject: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 11:04 pm

http://www.hypocritae.com/National/alan-dershowitz-supports/

“Look,” said Dershowitz, “I support abolishing self-defense. I’ve said so in the past. I think that what the passengers of flight 93 did is unconscionable. No one has the right to take the law into their own hands. Individuals should not take responsibility for their own defense. That’s what the police are for. Everyone who is arming themselves for self-defense are just as wrong as those misguided passengers. I’m in favor of broad controls on guns. But it is clear, in the wake of the September 11 box-cutter attacks, that if people don’t defend themselves, somebody else has to, because a victim who lets an attacker free may be condemning thousands to die. If I oppose individuals defending themselves, I have to support police defending them. I have to support a police state.”
According to the civil libertarian, in the absence of self-defense only a police state can protect the American people. “Everyone will need to carry identity papers,” said Dershowitz, “and will need to produce them at regular intervals.” Dershowitz added that “anyone who opposes effective self-defense must support effective police-state measures to make up the lack.”
Dershowitz cautions that Americans must not allow the basic values of the United States to erode. “The United States is all about safety and shirking social responsibilities,” said Dershowitz. “It’s all about relying on others to protect us, and today that means a police state.”

These Jewish Bolshevik Communists just won't stop until they can easily march us into the new Gulags...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:25 am

I wouldn't want to live in a nation of wimps that rely on an army of arrogant roid-rage bullies to "rule" the wimps.  

I have been mistreated three times by lying men in blue.  I don't trust them.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 am

Eric, we took a picture the other day of a police car in Pensacola that had three cameras mounted on the trunk of the car. Each camera faced a different direction. I have never seen anything quite like that set-up on a police car.

I will retrieve the picture from my  phone so I can post it. I have a close-up of the cameras. I remain challenged when it comes to pictures. I used to be a fairly intelligent chick, but I think my brain is melting. It's either that or I have been waaaay too much "Fringe" on Netflix. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 8:20 pm

That is some of the craziest, most disturbing crap I have ever read.

PB, I would love to see the shot of the cruiser with the three cameras if you can figure out how to post it.

I cannot post photos to any of the sites that use the Servimg software -- I believe because of one of the FF security Add-Ons that I use -- and found that it's real simple just to create a Photobucket account and post photos that-a-way. Upload, copy, paste. Viola! Plus, you get the added bonus of having an online backup of your photos!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:47 pm

I did a burnout in front of a cop Sunday. I revved my little sports car to take my turn off the 4 way stop and my foot slipped off the wet clutch petal I laid about 10 feet of black on the road. I fully expected the dude to light me up but he just watched me for a couple miles and then pulled off. I guess he figured a guy dumb enough to squeal out in front of a cop might be dangerous....it was a rush....I need to do that more often.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

Sometimes, the people just take police work into their own hands. This guy tried to rob a store...

Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:44 am

Eric wrote:

Sometimes, the people just take police work into their own hands.  This guy tried to rob a store...

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=315718357b64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wow they actually looked like cops...

http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=315718357b64
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In his own words...America must be a Police State   In his own words...America must be a  Police State Empty

Back to top Go down

In his own words...America must be a Police State
Page 1 of 1