Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
"Teo's" Bible says all have sinned and fall short......Gays say they are special in their sin and have the right, maybe even the duty to shame children that believe in the Bible. Is this the best use of school facilities and teacher time that I pay my taxes for ?....nope.

Christians say they are special in their sin and have a right, maybe even a duty, to blow up clinics and gun down abortion doctors.

But of course all Christians don't do that. Just like all homosexuals don't do what you said.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:41 pm

BobW wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
"Teo's" Bible says all have sinned and fall short......Gays say they are special in their sin and have the right, maybe even the duty to shame children that believe in the Bible. Is this the best use of school facilities and teacher time that I pay my taxes for ?....nope.

Christians say they are special in their sin and have a right,  maybe even a duty,  to blow up clinics and gun down abortion doctors.

But of course all Christians don't do that.  Just like all homosexuals don't do what you said.

Yes very few gays are in your face like Christians are.....

Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 Gay-pride-parade__large

Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 Screen-shot-2013-07-11-at-10.53.40-PM-900x579

Dang pushy Christians !!!

Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 084
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:42 pm

At least Teo's taxes only help pay for the Federal portion... 13.5% of California's budget, with local taxes and the State budget paying the lion's share.  LINK

As a State worker, I just loved it when people say "I pay your salary". I sometimes said I could use a raise.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 2:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Ever been on Bourbon St at Mardi Gras? lol

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 3:03 pm

BobW wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Ever been on Bourbon St at Mardi Gras?   lol

Oh you are calling that hedonistic insanity Christian ? That is another in the long list of sins the Catholic leadership will answer for...
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Eric wrote:
At least Teo's taxes only help pay for the Federal portion... 13.5% of California's budget, with local taxes and the State budget paying the lion's share.  LINK

As a State worker, I just loved it when people say "I pay your salary".  I sometimes said I could use a raise.

Used to tellem....I been lookin for you and you owe me a raise!...The attempt at humor did get me called on the carpet a couple of times.....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 11, 2015 4:25 pm

Yeah, I used that phrase sparingly... but still used it sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom    Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Students Opposed to LGBT Agenda Shamed in Classroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2