Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fired for suggesting students practice english.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Fired for suggesting students practice english. Empty
PostSubject: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 9:21 pm

This one angers me greatly. The libs are denying us our free speech, promoting denial of law and gosh: even worse, the Unions aren't protecting them (such a pity)

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/aug/8/principal-fired-telling-students-speak-english/

We are no longer a nation of free speech or in any way free, whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 10:48 pm

I called the Medicare office for my mother in law and got a recording. Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Spanish.
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 11:24 pm

ONLY medicare office? You probably lucked out.

Still, a Union member fired for trying to implement a state law? Unheard of till libs controlled us.

Where is the tenure, dictated by Unions,.....bad enough, but why aren't they fighting for their member?

We be damned.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:05 am

In light of your above comments cannot imagine that you're too happy about California being in the process of getting rid of tenure.

http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/06/california-rules-teacher-tenure-laws-unconstitutional/372536/
Back to top Go down
stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 12:15 am

riceme wrote:

In light of your above comments cannot imagine that you're too happy about California being in the process of getting rid of tenure.

http://www.theatlantic.com/education/archive/2014/06/california-rules-teacher-tenure-laws-unconstitutional/372536/

Honey Bunny, I'm sitting in a motel room with 2 mastiffs right now...1 who is 8 weeks old and has endured a 15 hour flight/layover so forgive me if I don't research your link.

Hell no! I'm not in favor of tenure nor Unions!

I was simply wondering why the Unions weren't protecting this woman who was trying to suggest State Law and general life might be easier if they would learn to speak our language. We do speak English, don't we?

Sorry if I misunderstood. It's been a looooong day!
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 1:39 am

Oh I gotcha... yeah, I am not a fan of tenure, so I am happy to see California moving to get rid of tenure for teachers. I think it's first time I've ever been happy with anything they've ever done. But yeah I agree with you about the principal that was fired. The damn union should have protected her. WTF did she pay dues for for umpteen years??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 7:27 am

Yep, tenure is wrong.

Now about this speak English thing. It PISSES ME OFF!

People who immigrate to this country need to assimilate to American basics at least and speaking English is one of them. I am sick to death of people immigrating here and then saying they must keep their heritage, well if their freaking heritage was so damn great why didn't they just stay put in that country and not come here.

If you go down to Miami, they will expect you to speak Spanish.

We are under a invasion and the gov doesn't care as long as positions of power for them are protected. We the American people are no longer protected.

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 8:55 am

Some unions do not represent management. Perhaps this principle became ineligible for union representation when she was promoted?

It seems the school board succumbed to pressure from their constituency. It was unfair that the principle was under a gag order and couldn't explain herself, while a raging fire of falsehoods were spread about what she said. It sure looks like she was set-up for a fall, all in an effort to placate Hispanic voters.

Dumb-ass school board. It boggles the imagination that these people can get away with this shit.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fired for suggesting students practice english.   Fired for suggesting students practice english. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fired for suggesting students practice english.
Page 1 of 1