Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to. And I don't.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BobW

BobW

I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to.  And I don't. Empty
PostSubject: I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to. And I don't.   I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to.  And I don't. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:04 am

Well I've got news for you,  pal.  You're a dick.  And an insufferable one at that.  And you're acting in a loathsome commercial.  And if your character doesn't have any regard for any of the people working at National Car Rental then neither do I.  And that includes the ones who approved this commercial.  And you should know that I just reserved a rental car for 9 days and because of you and this commercial I ruled out doing business with National Car Rental. Plus I checked and your rental car prices are a gyp.

Back to top Go down
Linda

Linda

PostSubject: Re: I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to. And I don't.   I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to.  And I don't. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 6:40 am

Can't tell you the last time I watched a commercial. Hubs does the DVR deal with the shows we watch then we forward fast through the commercials. Watching this one you provided makes me scratch my head. Why would a company play to the persnickety customer (his coffee has to be a perfect temp?) who wants all the best but no contact with a human? Definitely codependency at its worst. And where is the value of the employee?? Two thumbs down.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to. And I don't.   I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to.  And I don't. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 8:20 am

SheWrites wrote:
Can't tell you the last time I watched a commercial.  Hubs does the DVR deal with the shows we watch then we forward fast through the commercials.  Watching this one you provided makes me scratch my head.  Why would a company play to the persnickety customer (his coffee has to be a perfect temp?) who wants all the best but no contact with a human?  Definitely codependency at its worst.  And where is the value of the employee??  Two thumbs down.

Don't know who thought this commercial would be good and a positive reflection of the company.....

You are correct....after recording so many shows/games when watching live tv the commercials can make you go crazy....In a vehicle now without xm and even listening to music and hearing all those commercials reminds me that I need to get a different mode of transportation....
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to. And I don't.   I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to.  And I don't. EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:39 am

mediawatcher wrote:
SheWrites wrote:
Can't tell you the last time I watched a commercial.  Hubs does the DVR deal with the shows we watch then we forward fast through the commercials.  Watching this one you provided makes me scratch my head.  Why would a company play to the persnickety customer (his coffee has to be a perfect temp?) who wants all the best but no contact with a human?  Definitely codependency at its worst.  And where is the value of the employee??  Two thumbs down.

Don't know who thought this commercial would be good and a positive reflection of the company.....

You are correct....after recording so many shows/games when watching live tv the commercials can make you go crazy....In a vehicle now without xm and even listening to music and hearing all those commercials reminds me that I need to get a different mode of transportation....

You're too cheap

I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to.  And I don't. Cheap-guy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to. And I don't.   I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to.  And I don't. Empty

Back to top Go down

I don't have to talk to any humans unless I want to. And I don't.
Page 1 of 1