Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eric

Eric

I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT... Empty
PostSubject: I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT...   I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:20 pm

They caught this guy from a GPS device that was installed on his used car when he bought it from a dealership.  These GPS devices can track you and even disable your vehicle if you decide to quit paying for the vehicle.

Having bought a used car from a Honda dealer recently, I wonder if we have such a device on our car.  I don't like that idea at all.

Is this right?  Can used car dealers legally put this shit on your car without your knowledge?

EDIT: sorry about the commercial on the video.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT...   I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 12:55 pm

It will be great for tracking a stolen car so it can be disabled and returned to the owner, or better yet when it's used for a kidnapping of a child....
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT...   I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT... EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 7:59 pm

Eric . I think they are used by some of those "T" street type snatch back car lots... I doubt if you have one. they are pretty big and can be easily spotted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT...   I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT... Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm glad they caught this dirtbag, BUT...
Page 1 of 1