Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Glad to be a surfer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

Glad to be a surfer Empty
PostSubject: Glad to be a surfer   Glad to be a surfer EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 pm

Paddled out into small glassy surf knee to thigh high but beautiful water just
a few friends no tourist hordes. All the world behind you and nothing but endless horizon in front, under you the slimmest of objects no motor, no sail, just the ocean and you.

About 10 the surf jumped up waist rib perfect a frames super long walls. The high tide push was perfect, these are the moments that surfing gifts us. Lifelong friends sharing a very personal relationship with our Mother together sharing that gift of life.

Only a surfer knows the feeling!

AHO
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a surfer   Glad to be a surfer EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I keep meaning to get back out there, man. I have a skindiver's wetsuit somewhere, but with full sleeves, it would wear me out in no time. We used to surf in just doggers during the winter, but those days are gone!

Maybe one day.

Glad to be a surfer Ericbo10
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Surfnrg

Surfnrg

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a surfer   Glad to be a surfer EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:27 pm

When u are ready let. Me know. Perfect surf today for getting started rolling to the beach no dumps very forgiving.

And as was pointed out to me. I was on a borrowed board,,,,a girl board at that!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad to be a surfer   Glad to be a surfer Empty

Back to top Go down

Glad to be a surfer
Page 1 of 1