Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

medical martial law is now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

medical martial law is now Empty
PostSubject: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:48 pm

Obama announces CDC directed ‘Ebola SWAT teams’, rapid response to the infected at homes and hospitals

What I have directed the CDC to do is that as soon as somebody is diagnosed with Ebola then we want a rapid response team, a SWAT team essentially, from the CDC, to be on the ground as quickly as possible. Hopefully within 24 hours.”.

So may I ask: What’s the urgent need for rapid response Ebola SWAT teams and a newly appointed Ebola czar if the U.S. Government didn’t anticipate a major outbreak or pandemic to sweep the U.S. in the coming weeks? And exactly what is a SWAT team anyway? What do they do?
http://www.intellihub.com/obama-announces-cdc-directed-ebola-swat-teams-rapid-response-infected-homes-hospitals/

So if ebola is not a big deal like some say, then why the ebola czar and ebola swat teams?
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 pm

Well, a SWAT team is a SPECIAL WEAPONS AND TACTICS TEAM. So let us hope that President Obama misspoke.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:43 pm

Here's how they handled ebola in the movie outbreak...

Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:44 pm

Oh sorry, I see that the article at your link provides the definition. I thought you were asking us. My comment still stands. I sincerely hope that Obama misspoke, because it is extremely disturbing to me whether he does not know what "SWAT" stands for or if he actually wants to deploy SWAT Teams to Ebola diagnoses.

Suspect
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:04 am

He obviously doesn't have a clue what a SWAT team is...

Alright, you infected people. Step outside your home while under quarantine, and our snipers on the rooftops will put a bullet through your forehead.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:44 am

Eric wrote:

Alright, you infected people.  Step outside your home while under quarantine, and our snipers on the rooftops will put a bullet through your forehead.... AND SPLATTER YOUR BLOOD AND TISSUE ALL OVER CREATION.

^I fixed it for you, E.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 6:27 pm

riceme wrote:
Eric wrote:

Alright, you infected people.  Step outside your home while under quarantine, and our snipers on the rooftops will put a bullet through your forehead.... AND SPLATTER YOUR BLOOD AND TISSUE ALL OVER CREATION.

^I fixed it for you, E.

Well that should get this crisis going a little faster. Might even get a significant amount of deaths before 2 years is up. Got to keep those campaign promises you know.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 1:20 pm

And a judge just said the nurse doesn't have to abide by the quarantine.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/wires/ap/article-2816108/Judge-rejects-Ebola-quarantine-nurse.html

Quote :
FORT KENT, Maine (AP) — A Maine judge gave nurse Kaci Hickox the OK to go wherever she pleases, handing state officials a defeat Friday in their bid to restrict her movements as a precaution against Ebola.

In a case that has come to define the clash between personal freedom and fear of disease, Judge Charles C. LaVerdiere ruled Hickox must continue daily monitoring and cooperate with health officials if she chooses to travel. The judge said there's no need to restrict her movements because she's not showing symptoms of Ebola.

In his ruling, the judge thanked Hickox for her service in Africa and wrote that "people are acting out of fear and that this fear is not entirely rational."
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 9:32 am

Eric wrote:

Remember Navy "Corpse Man"

The only thing Oblamer knows how to do is read his script, there is no underlying comprehension of what he is saying.

Wow, I can't wait for the next SOU address....

medical martial law is now Maxresdefault
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: medical martial law is now   medical martial law is now Empty

Back to top Go down

medical martial law is now
Page 1 of 1