Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nochain

nochain

Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial Empty
PostSubject: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:17 pm

Finally some "progress". This has been a serious political football kicked around the Pentadrone and the Empty White House. Amazing.

I seriously doubt he gets any prison time but ought to at least be given a Dishonorable discharge.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-defense-bergdahl-idUSKBN0TX27J20151214
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 6:56 pm

Probably the most appropriate way to handle his situation. He surely caused a lot of problems by taking his "walkabout".
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 8:49 pm

Agreed, and put a lot of men's lives in jeopardy.
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:35 am

nochain wrote:
Finally some "progress". This has been a serious political football kicked around the Pentadrone and the Empty White House. Amazing.

I seriously doubt he gets any prison time but ought to at least be given a Dishonorable discharge.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-defense-bergdahl-idUSKBN0TX27J20151214

He's a POS!.....His defense...he took it upon himself to leave in order to warn/bring to the attention of higher ups of 'leadership deficiencies' in his command....Like this little puke could comprehend....Agree though....He should be sent to prison but probably won't....Definitely a Dishonorable Discharge.....If not dishonorable it would cheapen the discharges received by those that served honorably.....And certainly NO back pay for the turd....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 8:38 am

Dammit, MW.  You just scooped me by posting something that I just read this morning.  I knew nothing about his intentional leaving his station to "call attention to leadership deficiencies".

All I have been reading previously was that he often took walkabouts and this was just another one of them.

Then I read this: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2015/1214/Did-Serial-get-Bowe-Bergdahl-court-martialed-video
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:23 am

Eric wrote:
Dammit, MW.  You just scooped me by posting something that I just read this morning.  I knew nothing about his intentional leaving his station to "call attention to leadership deficiencies".

All I have been reading previously was that he often took walkabouts and this was just another one of them.

Then I read this: http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Military/2015/1214/Did-Serial-get-Bowe-Bergdahl-court-martialed-video

When I heard that defense.....I puked a little in my throat!....Some lawyer(s) attempting to justify his intentional....premeditated behavior....
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 9:46 am

That article said “There are certain basic rules in defense. The first and most important rule is that the client just needs to be quiet,”

It seems that Bergdahl is also an idiot.
Back to top Go down
PkrBum

PkrBum

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:17 pm

The obama administration said he served with honor and distinction. If obama were a soldier... he would be bergdahl.
Back to top Go down
nochain

nochain

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 12:59 pm

PkrBum wrote:
The obama administration said he served with honor and distinction. If obama were a soldier... he would be bergdahl.

It's doubtful the windbag could make it through boot camp on his own.

Obummed has made a fool of himself over so many things, this is just another example of him spiking a flat football.....

Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial 149328_600
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:44 am

PkrBum wrote:

Yessir.....that was the assessment of his service by Susan Rice.....It's disgusting that a bunch of spoiled radial...community agitators have been allowed to do to the military....She's the same foreign policy expert that went on the news shows claiming that Benghazi was all about the internet video and that was echoed by hrc.....
Back to top Go down
mediawatcher

mediawatcher

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 5:44 am

nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

It's doubtful the windbag could make it through boot camp on his own.

Obummed has made a fool of himself over so many things, this is just another example of him spiking a flat football.....

Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial 149328_600

cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial   Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial Empty

Back to top Go down

Bergdahl gets a General Court Martial
Page 1 of 1