Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC Empty
PostSubject: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 12:18 am

http://www.wnd.com/2014/10/if-you-want-to-live-ignore-the-cdc/

I almost feel sorry for Tom Frieden, director of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). So many of his pronouncements have been eviscerated by events within hours or days. He has become a punchline and should resign for the good of the country.

Unfortunately, the Ebola crisis is no joke. Two Dallas nurses (who are special people in my book) have now become infected after taking care of an Ebola-infected patient who illegally flew to the U.S. when he knew he had been heavily exposed to the deadly virus.

Back to top Go down
Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptySun Oct 19, 2014 11:56 am

Africa initially contained the virus with closed borders.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:37 am

And Nigeria says they are free of Ebola.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:02 am

Every one of the handful of people who have contracted Ebola inside the United States have survived it.
On the other hand, 36,000 people died from flu last year.

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:06 am

Now if we can find a illegal Mexican with with Ebola.......................
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:11 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Now if we can find a illegal Mexican with with Ebola.......................

When Christopher Columbus and all the other Europeans came across the border uninvited, they gave diseases to Americans which killed almost all of them off.
But instead of deporting Columbus and the other Europeans, we named everything after them.
Go figger.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:13 am

The flu will make a great cover for ebola....plus all the droolng cattle will rush to get a flu shot full of goodies.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:16 am

Be some big money to be made if it happens. Government could open all of Teos FEMA camps and we could "Intern" any one with a Hispanic name. Woot!! Woot !!! Lock um up. Problem solved.
Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:20 am

I wonder how many Americans Tristan de Luna killed with the diseases he brought to Pensacola.
And that was after he landed in Mexico and gave the same diseases to the Mexicans.

Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:29 am

Maybe the Injuns went to Iraq and cooked up some Ebola as pay back?  Then they tested it in Africa before they sprung it on us.   Payback?  Who knew?

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:41 am

It ain't injuns its Bill Gates and his eugenics program. He brags about killing people with his vaccines. Much like Obola bragging about his drones. Guess it makes them feel godlike to kill poor people.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:47 am

Bill Gates Faces Trial in India for Illegally Testing Tribal Children with Vaccines

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-vaccine-empire-on-trial-in-india/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:20 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Bill Gates Faces Trial in India for Illegally Testing Tribal Children with Vaccines

http://healthimpactnews.com/2014/bill-melinda-gates-foundation-vaccine-empire-on-trial-in-india/

Oops!!!!! looks like you shut up the funny fellas silent

Back to top Go down
BobW

BobW

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:42 am

Yes he did, Chrissy. I would have never known Bill Gates was so evil. I knew he forced an inferior OS on all of us, but never dreamed he was trying to poison us too.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 10:45 am

BobW wrote:
Yes he did,  Chrissy.  I would have never known Bill Gates was so evil.  I knew he forced an inferior OS on all of us,  but never dreamed he was trying to poison us too.

That is why I use Linux....Quiet rebellion..He aint going to kill me with all those "Virus things" you get in Windows...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:12 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

What appears to be good intentions on Gates' part (preventing deaths from cervical cancer) seems to have resulted in deaths from the vaccine.

I know Teo won't like this, but I wonder how many lives will be saved by this vaccine preventing cancer?

It ain't right to kill some children to prevent more deaths further down the road, though.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 11:36 am

It is still them Injuns starting trouble......
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Only sheep take the vaccines.....I don't have that kind of trust in our appointed rulers...

DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC 418529_10151327025418345_746437184_n
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 4:16 pm

I prefer not to get sick... and I tolerate vaccines well. And I have a degree in Biology, was an EMT, a pharmaceutical salesman and was a health inspector... so, I ain't ignorant!

Gonna get a flu shot this week!
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:00 pm

Good I will be watching to see if you get sick...don't disappoint me...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:03 pm

I might just get a Shingles vaccination too.

My oldest brother had shingles and it wouldn't go away. After many months, he started drinking to kill the pain and, with the Tylenol, killed his liver. I miss him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:14 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Good I will be watching to see if you get sick...don't disappoint me...

Teo, don't feel bad. This is something you and I agree on.

We got a letter today( CDC update) about PPE and how to and what to do if we had a ebola patient, then in it they were pushing the flu vaccines. No sooner than I finished reading that work rolled info mail I walked over to the other side and they were trying to push off a flu vaccine on me. I was like no thank you.  Shocked

And bill gates is EVIL.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:19 pm

Shingles are no damn joke!! I have had them and i could not believe how bad it hurt. You best hope you never get them. Eric is spot on!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:39 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Shingles are no damn joke!!   I have had them and i could not believe how bad it hurt.   You best hope you never get them.   Eric is spot on!!!

Is it worse than labor pains?
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:57 pm

More like a kick in the balls....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC   DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC Empty

Back to top Go down

DOCTOR'S ORDERS If you want to live, ignore the CDC
Page 1 of 1