Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Doctors are far more dangerous than guns. Empty
PostSubject: Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.   Doctors are far more dangerous than guns. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 8:27 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhj3u3LoooM

Why is a mega massacre of people by chemicals okay ? Why are greed driven Doctors poisoning thousands not news ?

783,000 people killed per year by the medical system.

your doctor is 6200% more likely to kill you than a gun...
Back to top Go down
SheSurfs

SheSurfs

PostSubject: Re: Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.   Doctors are far more dangerous than guns. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 7:54 pm

I will look for the source, but I believe that it was in the 1930s in which doctors literally started saving more patients that they killed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.   Doctors are far more dangerous than guns. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 10:41 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why is a mega massacre of people by chemicals okay ? Why are greed driven Doctors poisoning thousands not news ?

It's starting to scare me how much I agree with you. Can you get back to the CIA-911 stuff, so I'll think you're a nutcase again. Thanks, in advance.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.   Doctors are far more dangerous than guns. EmptySat Aug 04, 2012 11:08 pm

Salinsky2012 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

It's starting to scare me how much I agree with you. Can you get back to the CIA-911 stuff, so I'll think you're a nutcase again. Thanks, in advance.

Sorry Sal this world is a scary place run by psychopaths. Denial used to help me also, until one day I got overwhelmed and just accepted the truth....We are a farm, the whole country and they manage us like cattle. I am afraid the Farmer has decided to downsize the herd to a more manageable size, by whatever means necessary. They even make the cattle pay for their poison, what a racket.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.   Doctors are far more dangerous than guns. Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctors are far more dangerous than guns.
Page 1 of 1