Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! Empty
PostSubject: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:26 pm

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/completely-surrounded-by-psychopaths-and-sociopaths-as-we-

However, when it comes to mass murder there is a common thread among the major cases that we have seen in recent years that has nothing to do with guns at all.

The mainstream media does not talk about it, but the truth is that mass murderers are almost always found to be on legal drugs of one kind or another.

Many of these drugs can cause otherwise "normal" people to become
raging psychopaths. But the mainstream media is not going to talk about
this because the drug companies spend billions of dollars advertising
on their networks.

Other times it is illegal drugs that are causing people to go crazy. Just check out what happened in Detroit the other day....

<blockquote>A 17-year-old boy was arrested after police found
him lying completely naked in the middle of a street while apparently
high on LSD. Police said the boy also jumped on the hood of their patrol
car and broke out the windshield with his fists.

</blockquote>
Even when they are not on drugs, the young people of America just seem to be getting wilder and wilder. Recently I wrote about all of the flash mob crimes
that we are seeing all over the country. Groups of young people are
banding together and invading retail stores for some "organized
looting". These young people seem to have absolutely no concern for how
their actions will affect the people that they are stealing from.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:37 pm

You know what is common about psycopaths? They're all crazy as loons. Crazy people do crazy shit. Do the drugs make them go insane or were they crazy to begin with? Probably the latter.

They all drink water and poop in a toilet, but those actions don't necessarily make them do things they wouldn't do otherwise. Sure the people that are mentally unstable have a higher chance of having psychotropic drugs in their systems... that only stands to reason.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:43 pm

I've worked in the field of adult mental health for years. I've yet to see anyone become suicidal or homicidal as the result of antidepressants or antipsychotics.

I have seen them get better on those drugs.

If we're going to equate drugs and mass murder, I'd be more inclined to suspect spice or bath salt use, not prescription drugs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Melissa
Admin
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 pm

People who do bath salts and spice tend to rip their clothes off while they are in an excited delirium, especially if they've added cocaine or methamphetamine to the mix.

Why? We don't know. They just do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ouroasis.forumotion.com
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 12:51 pm

I am not ashamed to admit that I take antidepressants. About 6 months back, I told the doctor that I'd like to see how it would be if I went off the medicine. We made a plan for tapering off to nothing over a two month period.

I saw the doctor last month and told him that I started taking them again. I could notice a big difference when I wasn't taking them. I prefer not to go into specifics, but I could tell, let me assure you. He said "Well, we tried it and now we know".
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:07 pm

That explains a lot. Drugs are a common thread in mass shootings but why make a big deal about that? After all docs are making a killing pedaling drugs. Can't go against Big Pharma...why that would be like going against Monsanto or GE....they would blind you with bullshit and crush you with lawyers...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:10 pm

I would assume that guns are more prevalent in mass shootings than drugs, unless the bullets are inserted manually.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:42 pm

EricEricson wrote:
I would assume that guns are more prevalent in mass shootings than drugs, unless the bullets are inserted manually.

Perhaps if you include the cops on roids...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 2:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
EricEricson wrote:

Perhaps if you include the cops on roids...

Laughing Laughing

I got that from Welcome Back Kotter. It was something about them being so poor, they had to insert the bullets manually.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:55 pm

The motivation for this shooter was mixing alcohol with being a neo-nazi white supremacist.
He had a long history of abusing both.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 5:57 pm

ButtBob wrote:
The motivation for this shooter was mixing alcohol with being a neo-nazi white supremacist.

slam dunk Bob you would make Colombo proud....only problem is that Sikh are from India
and are considered white.

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! 490d1248224524-white-sikhs-whitesikhs004

"If you are Hindu, he said be a good Hindu," Johar says. "If you are
Muslim, be a good Muslim. If you are Christian, be a good Christian."

Sikhs, he says, are taught two other important things in addition to serving others and serving God: Work hard and never beg.

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! 489d1248224524-white-sikhs-whitesikhs003
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:10 pm

Seems to me that the American Neo-Nazi movement just does attack people of different color. It seems that different religions are also a target of their hatred.

American neo-Nazis are known to attack and harass Jews, African Americans, homosexuals, Asian Americans, Latinos, Arab Americans, Native Americans, and people with different political or religious opinions. American neo-Nazi groups often operate websites, occasionally stage public demonstrations, and maintain ties to groups in Europe and elsewhere
Back to top Go down
https://pensacoladaily.forumotion.com
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:18 pm

It's getting hard to tell the NeoNazis from the FBI...

FBI Nazi Bikers Bust FBI Nazi Group

http://www.infowars.com/fbi-nazi-bikers-bust-fbi-nazi-group/

f the case of white supremacist Hal Turner taught us anything, it is
that the government manufactures Nazis and racists from whole cloth and
then uses them to push hysterical domestic terrorist propaganda and
self-aggrandizement.
It came out during Turner’s trial that he was a “National Security Intelligence” asset
working for the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force. His code name was
“Valhalla” and “he received thousands of dollars from the FBI to report
on such groups as the Aryan Nations and the white supremacist National
Alliance, and even a member of the Blue Eyed Devils skinhead punk band,”
according to The Record.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:20 pm

Right wing radio used by the FBI to incite Neonazis...
http://www.northjersey.com/news/Records_show_feds_used_ultra-right_radio_host_for_years.html

As Turner took to his radio show and blog to say that those who opposed
his extremist views deserve to die, he received thousands of dollars
from the FBI to report on such groups as the Aryan Nations and the white
supremacist National Alliance

Last edited by TEOTWAWKI on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:23 pm

What's wrong with a law enforcement agency using a CI.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:26 pm

Admin wrote:

Right I think law enforcements main job at all levels is to create criminals fill them with hate provide them with weapons and an object for their hate. I mean if they didn't do that we would need a lot less law enforcement...yeah sure...supply and demand dude...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Admin wrote:

Right I think law enforcements main job at all levels is to create criminals fill them with hate provide them with weapons and an object for their hate. I mean if they didn't do that we would need a lot less law enforcement...yeah sure...

A large percentage of CIs are already criminals and the agency is just offering them a way out. The law enforcement agency did not create the criminal, he/she did that all by their little ole lonesome self. The LE agency just exploits the already criminals activity.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:37 pm

Admin wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Admin wrote:

Right I think law enforcements main job at all levels is to create criminals fill them with hate provide them with weapons and an object for their hate. I mean if they didn't do that we would need a lot less law enforcement...yeah sure...

A large percentage of CIs are already criminals and the agency is just offering them a way out. The law enforcement agency did not create the criminal, he/she did that all by their little ole lonesome self. The LE agency just exploits the already criminals activity.

Oh like FAST and FURIOUS ..that's where we exploited criminals that left hundreds of innocents dead for some vague reason...sure...
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:52 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ButtBob wrote:

slam dunk Bob you would make Colombo proud....only problem is that Sikh are from India
and are considered white.
Unfortunately, someone should have told the shooter that.
It's now been revealed that this shooter has a long history of being deeply associated with neo-nazis and hate groups.
He also has a long history of being a shit-faced drunk with a history of drunkeness related offenses.

These people think everybody but them are niggers, muslims, queers, spics and chinks, all out to get them, teo. They are not particularly adept at figuring out who is who. Anyone who they deem to not be one of their redneck white trash brethren are the enemy.

Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 6:56 pm

Either that or he's just another puppet of the New World Order/Illuminatti/trilateral commission/bilderbergers/masonic lodge/count rothschild/barney frank/jane fonda/obama/bush cabal.

I report. Alex Jones reports. You decide.

Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:24 pm

ButtBob wrote:
Either that or he's just another puppet of the New World Order/Illuminatti/trilateral commission/bilderbergers/masonic lodge/count rothschild/barney frank/jane fonda/obama/bush cabal.

I report. Alex Jones reports. You decide.

Bob I am sure "they" could make any one of us into a target of public derision....I mean some people get falling down drunk all the time and offer rewards for someone to kill someone else.

Others are paranoid always posting about the evil government.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Bob I am sure "they" could make any one of us into a target of public derision....I mean some people get falling down drunk all the time and offer rewards for someone to kill someone else.
Very true. But the "people" in question only post rewards for people who use brutal violence on innocent victims. For example, if this scum had lived I would have been perfectly happy contributing to one of those rewards. AND IF my loved ones had been among his victims I would have been perfectly happy to do the killing myself.

I differ with you that there is a moral equivalence between wanting to avenge the senseless death of an innocent person at the hands of a vicious animal, and wanting to gun down Sikhs because I believe they're not white people, or gun down innocent moviegoers. I honestly don't see that being the same thing as wanting to the execute the murderer of an innocent old lady who he murders in a home invasion, for example.
But if you view those things to be all the same then it's a free country and you have every right to do so. I just don't agree.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:35 pm

But I do occasionally get falling down drunk. I don't deny that. lol

However, there are two kinds of drunks, happy drunks and mean drunks. And I'm proud of being one of the happiest drunks of all.
But this shooter was obviously the other kind.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:40 pm

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Very true. But the "people" in question only post rewards for people who use brutal violence on innocent victims. For example, if this scum had lived I would have been perfectly happy contributing to one of those rewards. AND IF my loved ones had been among his victims I would have been perfectly happy to do the killing myself.

I differ with you that there is a moral equivalence between wanting to avenge the senseless death of an innocent person at the hands of a vicious animal, and wanting to gun down Sikhs because I believe they're not white people, or gun down innocent moviegoers. I honestly don't see that being the same thing as wanting to the execute the murderer of an innocent old lady who he murders in a home invasion, for example.
But if you view those things to be all the same then it's a free country and you have every right to do so. I just don't agree.
They could easily spin it Bob. all too easy.

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! Timetested
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
They could easily spin it Bob. all too easy.
Let em try. I don't really care.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! Empty

Back to top Go down

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next