Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 7:48 pm

ButtBob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
They could easily spin it Bob. all too easy.
Let em try. I don't really care.
why would they you are their greatest defender...?
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

why would they you are their greatest defender...?
Yes I believe the trilateral commission is the only true source of wisdom in the world. I'm a true believer and I will defend them until the day I die.
Or until I even know what on earth a trilateral commission is. I realize it's not a bilateral commission. But that's about it. Nevertheless, I am
their chief apologist and defender that is correct.
Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:19 pm

Oh and yes I'm also the greatest defender of the new world order. I realize it's just three words some speechwriter wrote for Dubya's daddy in a state of the union address and has about as much real significance as "compassionate conservative".
And that it was a little later the title of a book by some phony baloney tv preacher named Pat Robertson. And then after that it was adopted by a whole slew of alex joneses and clones to be the name of the secret club that's conquered the world.
But I still defend it anyway. it's called loyalty.

Back to top Go down
ButtBob

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Oh and the masons too. I always enjoyed getting a beer at the local masonic lodge.
So I defend that too.

And then there's the jews. I have some friends who are jews and they're okay in my book too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !   One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS ! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One common thread on all these shooters..NOT GUNS...DRUGS !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2