Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
riceme

riceme

When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine?   When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 3:11 pm

I eat no snow regardless of color unless my life depends on it. Up here it's "soaked" with carbon monoxide and all variety of other goodies from all the exhaust fumes that settle into it all winter long. Unless you are seriously out in the boonies, snow is a poison cocktail.

pale
Back to top Go down

When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine?   When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 pm

riceme wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/99228.php

http://www.ask.com/science/temperature-viruses-die-604d2a531fb11268#full-answer

I don't want you to think your in the clear because its cold up there. Still be careful.

Oh no, I know bacteria and viruses can survive below freezing temperatures... I learned that working in the produce cooler in a grocery store :/ Yuk.

When I said that it would be too cold for anything to survive outside I was referring to the fact that the temperature will soon be below zero for most of the next several months. You have to wear gloves whenever you're outside so you don't burn your hands if you touch anything metal.

I will be careful, Chrissy. Thank you :]

You're welcome! I still love ya, you know. Smile

Good point about the gloves and cold weather.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine?   When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 9:23 pm

I know, and you know I love you! We can fight and be pissy with each other like sisters and still love each other, lol! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine?   When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

When Should I Go Into a Full Pandemic Lockdown Mode And Self Quarantine?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2