Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I think this Ebola pandemic is wanted by our government

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I think this Ebola pandemic is wanted by our government Empty
PostSubject: I think this Ebola pandemic is wanted by our government   I think this Ebola pandemic is wanted by our government EmptyFri Oct 03, 2014 12:02 pm

They have robbed us blind destroyed our economy along with our jobs. They are way top heavy in entitlement programs. If Ebola lights up here our economy will STOP !  The whole thing will come crashing down. All those tanks guns and bullets they handed out will be used to "contain the virus" through martial law. Of course with the government shut down and in bunkers the checks will stop and riots will begin. I think our government is looking for a reset...A  NATIONAL PURGE !

They will come out of their bunkers to a new nation conceived in tyranny and dedicated to genocide.
Back to top Go down

I think this Ebola pandemic is wanted by our government
Page 1 of 1