Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brand new government cover-up....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Brand new government cover-up.... Empty
PostSubject: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:03 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344246/Are-conspiracy-theorists-say-TWA-flight-800-shot-right-Flimmakers-claim-jet-crashed-Long-Island-killing-230-hit-explosions-OUTSIDE-aircraft.html

Are conspiracy theorists who say TWA flight 800 was shot down right? Filmmakers claim jet that crashed over Long Island killing 230 was hit by explosions OUTSIDE aircraft

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2344246/Are-conspiracy-theorists-say-TWA-flight-800-shot-right-Flimmakers-claim-jet-crashed-Long-Island-killing-230-hit-explosions-OUTSIDE-aircraft.html#ixzz2WiomgMwc
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:05 pm

T!! So glad to see you, brother! I've been reading about this in the news lately... scary stuff.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:15 pm

riceme wrote:
T!! So glad to see you, brother! I've been reading about this in the news lately... scary stuff.

Hey sweetie, Yeah I like to dig up the old bones and see if we missed anything....That really pisses off people who have their minds made up ...it disturbs their tidy little view of the world....If they don't want my input block my posts or just don't read anything I put up...heck my name is in caps you can't miss it....hope the moose's are staying out of your cabin..LOL.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:25 pm

Korean Air Lines Flight 007..........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 (also known as KAL 007 and KE 007[note 2]) was a scheduled Korean Air Lines airliner that was shot down by a Soviet interceptor Su-15 near Moneron Island, west of Sakhalin Island, in the Sea of Japan on Thursday, September 1, 1983. The interceptor's pilot was Major Gennadi Osipovich. All 269 passengers and crew aboard were killed, including Lawrence McDonald, a sitting member of the United States Congress.

The aircraft was en route from New York City to Seoul via Anchorage when it flew through prohibited Soviet airspace around the time of a U.S. reconnaissance mission.

The Soviet Union initially denied knowledge of the incident,[2] but later admitted the shootdown, claiming that the aircraft was on a spy mission.[3] The Politburo said it was a deliberate provocation by the United States[4] to test the Soviet Union's military preparedness, or even to provoke a war. The United States accused the Soviet Union of obstructing search and rescue operations.[5] The Soviet military suppressed evidence sought by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) investigation, notably the flight data recorders,[6] which were eventually released eight years later after the collapse of the Soviet Union.[7]

The incident was one of the tensest moments of the Cold War and resulted in an escalation of anti-Soviet sentiment, particularly in the United States. The opposing points of view on the incident were never fully resolved. Consequently, several groups continue to dispute official reports and offer alternative theories of the event. The subsequent release of KAL 007 flight transcripts and flight recorders by the Russian Federation has clarified some details.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:30 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Korean Air Lines Flight 007..........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_Air_Lines_Flight_007

Korean Air Lines Flight 007 (also known as KAL 007 and KE 007[note 2]) was a scheduled Korean Air Lines airliner that was shot down by a Soviet interceptor Su-15 near Moneron Island, west of Sakhalin Island, in the Sea of Japan on Thursday, September 1, 1983. The interceptor's pilot was Major Gennadi Osipovich. All 269 passengers and crew aboard were killed, including Lawrence McDonald, a sitting member of the United States Congress.

The aircraft was en route from New York City to Seoul via Anchorage when it flew through prohibited Soviet airspace around the time of a U.S. reconnaissance mission.

The Soviet Union initially denied knowledge of the incident,[2] but later admitted the shootdown, claiming that the aircraft was on a spy mission.[3] The Politburo said it was a deliberate provocation by the United States[4] to test the Soviet Union's military preparedness, or even to provoke a war. The United States accused the Soviet Union of obstructing search and rescue operations.[5] The Soviet military suppressed evidence sought by the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO) investigation, notably the flight data recorders,[6] which were eventually released eight years later after the collapse of the Soviet Union.[7]

The incident was one of the tensest moments of the Cold War and resulted in an escalation of anti-Soviet sentiment, particularly in the United States. The opposing points of view on the incident were never fully resolved. Consequently, several groups continue to dispute official reports and offer alternative theories of the event. The subsequent release of KAL 007 flight transcripts and flight recorders by the Russian Federation has clarified some details.

I was a member of the Birch society when that happened and Larry McDonald was our main supporter...we all thought the whole thing was to silence him because he was exposing corruption in Government and The UN.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:41 pm

It was very interesting to me.  Enough said.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:24 am

I wonder if a "stinger" could have reached the plane... Or would it require a more sophisticated missile?
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:04 am

Eric wrote:
I wonder if a "stinger" could have reached the plane... Or would it require a more sophisticated missile?

I was trained on the sea sparrow which is a similar missile and they have a 3 mile range so if fired off a boat ..sure.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:11 am

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
riceme wrote:

Hey sweetie, Yeah I like to dig up the old bones and see if we missed anything....That really pisses off people who have their minds made up ...it disturbs their tidy little view of the world....If they don't want my input block my posts or just don't read anything I put up...heck my name is in caps you can't miss it....hope the moose's are staying out of your cabin..LOL.

I don't mind diggin' up bones, sweetheart... You know how I feel: I don't trust our government or their agencies one teensy lil bit. Suspect

I am glad that Flight 800 is back in the news and I hope that with improved technology folks might be able to get to the bottom of what really happened to all the souls lost on that fateful flight.

The elk are down off the mountain and in the valley for the season. I always hope they'll come up to my place, but I'm up on a big hill and they haven't yet... But I keep hoping. Wink
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 10:33 am

T, that is a really good article with a lot of good information. Also, there are a multitude of other news sources out there right now reporting the same/similar things. What carries the most weight for me are the three "whistle-blowers" from three different organizations who investigated the crash, and who -- in their own words -- had to retire before they could speak out.
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:10 pm

riceme wrote:
T, that is a really good article with a lot of good information. Also, there are a multitude of other news sources out there right now reporting the same/similar things. What carries the most weight for me are the three "whistle-blowers" from three different organizations who investigated the crash, and who -- in their own words -- had to retire before they could speak out.

We are going much farther into the dark woods before we get out. People will put up with most anything as long as they have beer and TV...sure is nice to see your posts...
Back to top Go down
Ghost Rider
Admin
Ghost Rider

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 5:17 pm

Unfortunately I do not see this going any further that just talk. I believe that it will be swept under the rug again, and therein lies the travesty.
Back to top Go down
riceme

riceme

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:25 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

We are going much farther into the dark woods before we get out. People will put up with most anything as long as they have beer and TV...sure is nice to see your posts...

Sadly, you are too right about that, T. The vast majority of people just don't care so long as it does not directly affect them.

It's good to see your posts again, too.  Wink.

GR, you're probably right that it will get swept under the run again, but at least the media is writing about it again... so, people are reading about it, and hopefully questioning what they've been spoon-fed.
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 7:49 pm

True story.  As you all know I worked the Vietnamese boat people when they first came here.  They were fisherman and boat builders(kinda) so we had a lot in common.   We used to talk alot about the War and how they escaped.   One of them said "Man was I glad to make it here, I heard that you have freedom of speech, I could say anything I wanted to.  But they forgot the part that said they would put my ass in jail if I did".  LOL  He had a run in with a Cop and he told the cop to go "F" his self.  I told him "Welcome to America"
Another time they were all hanging out at Chu(Viet food store on Cervantes)  Some one had a pistol they wanted to sell.  "Does it work? One asked.  "Sure, Suol Said,  Watch, and  he fired off a few rounds in the air.  Damn!!! Cops came from every where and rolled them on the ground and took them to jail..  I had to go help them make bail.  They were really pissed "Damn you cant even shoot a pistol over here?"  I said "No"  It was funny.  Almost as funny as the  time they got caught in "Lady of the Evening: Sting operation....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brand new government cover-up....   Brand new government cover-up.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Brand new government cover-up....
Page 1 of 1