Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

"They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... Empty
PostSubject: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 12:53 am

http://www.policestateusa.com/2014/aiyana-stanley-jones-raid/

DETROIT, MI — A Special Response Team shattered a family’s window in the middle of the night, hurled a flashbang onto a couch next to a sleeping girl, then charged in and shot her in the head. The hyper-aggressive tactics were made worse by the fact that police had taken it upon themselves to raid both sides of a duplex, when their suspect was only known to reside in one of them.
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

"They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... Empty
PostSubject: Re: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 8:32 am

Bunch of yahoos.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:04 am

cold blooded murderers is more like it...
Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:39 am

And they will get away with it, and defenders will say they were just doing their jobs.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net
Jake92

PostSubject: Re: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 10:54 am

They should have made sure of the house and the people in it before doing anything..
Back to top Go down
hallmarkgrad

hallmarkgrad

PostSubject: Re: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:09 pm

Why in the hell do they do that? Why not just capture the damn person when they are on the street? They know who they are. I guess it is more fun and pays better to kick down doors and kill people...
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:37 pm

The Sheriff at WACO could have picked up Koresh at the guitar store in town or jogging on the road but that doesn't get more funding for the FBI and BATFA....always follow the money..if they don't spend it all and then some they don't get budgeted more next year...Yes there were automatic weapons locked up in a safe at WACO. The government had licensed them so they knew they were there. None of them were fired by the Davidians during the siege because the license holder was out of town and had the only key...

Probably the why can be summed up by one word...OVERTIME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...   "They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house... Empty

Back to top Go down

"They blew my granddaughter's brains out. SWAT strikes again..wrong house...
Page 1 of 1