Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here... Empty
PostSubject: Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here...   Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:07 am

Back to top Go down

Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here...   Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:17 am

No, I think there is something very wrong with that. And Id like to know what the neighbor said. Did the neighbor make a bomb threat or something? But I agree, this is over the top. Can you provide a link please?

Because what I see a lot of and it comes form you too is broad brushing all police as the bad guys.

I want to see link from a news story. For all I know this is some made up phys ops.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here...   Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:16 am

http://investmentwatchblog.com/indiana-grandmother-suffers-violent-swat-when-a-neighbor-used-her-wireless-internet/

An innocent elderly woman’s home was raided by SWAT when she was suspected of using the internet to trash-talk and post threats toward the local police. In response, gun-wielding assailants breached her doors and windows in a violent search for electronic evidence.

The hair-raising incident took place at the household of Louise Milan on Powell Street. It was the place where she and her husband had raised their six children, and had lived for three decades.
Read more at http://investmentwatchblog.com/indiana-grandmother-suffers-violent-swat-when-a-neighbor-used-her-wireless-internet/#eQ8d7uLMoADhTpA8.99
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here...   Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here... EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 11:34 am

I think that's terrible. I am against a police state. But I am not against police at all.

You do understand "balance" don't you?

Take their tanks away if you want. But if you neuter them too much. We will have societal collapse. Because I'm not sure if you have noticed but many places around the country are out of control. And its not the cops doing it. Its the populace. Gang violence is increasingly terrible around the nation.

Perhaps its too late for us to go back to simple police? Maybe we should have let them do their jobs to begin with, but we chose to tie their hands by allowing crooks to be seen as "victims". Now we got a mess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here...   Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Grandma gets a violent SWAT attack when a neighbor uses her wireless to bad mouth police..yes Chrissy nothing wrong here...
Page 1 of 1