Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Slight complaint with high alcohol content daiquiris lol

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Slight complaint with high alcohol content daiquiris lol  Empty
PostSubject: Slight complaint with high alcohol content daiquiris lol    Slight complaint with high alcohol content daiquiris lol  EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:28 am

So every now and then I like to go to this salvage surplus store and see what they have to stock my survival stuff. I usually end up buying cases of wine, which don't get saved.

This time was no different, I went by the place on my way home yesterday. and I ended up getting a case of those pre made strawberry daiquiri mixes/w alcohol. You know the kind you pop in the fridge, freeze then drink? They are usually about $3. I got them for $1 a piece.

and yes, Im having one now. Razz

what is different about these is usually the alcohol content around here is just over 6%. these are 9.9% and they don't stay frozen long. Either its the alcohol or I have hot hands Laughing

alien
Back to top Go down

Slight complaint with high alcohol content daiquiris lol
Page 1 of 1