Everyday Pensacola
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Everyday Pensacola

A place to discuss Pensacola, Florida area topics as well as the rest of the nation/world. To write a post, you must register and log in.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera Empty
PostSubject: New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera   New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 5:57 am

Police in the US town of Espanola, New Mexico, have filmed images of what they believe is a ghost on CCTV cameras at the police department.

The footage, taken last Saturday, appears to show a blurry translucent human figure walking through a heavily secured area of the station.

Karl Romero, the officer on duty at the time, spotted the 'ghost' on the CCTV walking through a chain-link fence and reported it to his supervisors.

"At first I thought it was a fly or moth, then I saw the legs and it was a human. But not a real human. No. A ghost,” he told KOAT-TV a television station in Albuquerque.

Detectives at the station are struggling to find a logical explanation for the phantom.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/weirdnewsvideo/11126053/New-Mexico-police-claim-to-have-caught-a-ghost-on-camera.html

Back to top Go down
Eric

Eric

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera   New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:09 am

I suspect it is an aberration in the camera lens itself. A human might have been walking nearby and the lens picked it up sort of like a reflection. That could explain why it appeared to walk through the fence... the person wasn't near the fence and his reflection appeared to walk through the fence.

Just a SWAG, Chrissy.
Back to top Go down
http://ericericson.net

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera   New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera EmptySun Sep 28, 2014 10:23 am

Eric wrote:
I suspect it is an aberration in the camera lens itself.  A human might have been walking nearby and the lens picked it up sort of like a reflection.  That could explain why it appeared to walk through the fence... the person wasn't near the fence and his reflection appeared to walk through the fence.

Just a SWAG, Chrissy.

Ah, but heres the real question.

Is there anything that could make you believe in ghost?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera   New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera Empty

Back to top Go down

New Mexico police claim to have caught a ghost on camera
Page 1 of 1